chapter 16

taehyung and jeongguk stayed up very long so the next day thay sleep until 3 pm.

taehyung wakes up because his phone is ringing. "mom?"

"tae? can you come home? your aunt is coming."

"with my cousins?", taehyung asks annoyed.

"yes, with your cousins."

taehyung groans annoyed. "okay. see you then.", he says and hangs up.

"jeongguk.", taehyung wakes him up. "hm?", he asks, his voice raspy and hot.

"wake up it's 3 pm.", he says. "what, really?" "yeah."

he sits up and grabs his phone.

"i have to go home now.", taehyung says. "why?", jeongguk asks, his brows furrowed.

"my aunt is coming with my cousins.", he says annoyed and stands up.

he goes to the bathroom where he already has a toothbrush that jeongguk gave him the day before.

he brushes his teeth and makes no effort in styling his hair.

then he goes back to jeongguk's bedroom, where jeongguk is still sitting on the bed.

taehyung starts to take off the pyjamas that jeongguk gave him. jeongguk looks at him and licks his lips.

taehyung grins because he knows that jeongguk is staring at him. "you want to tease me, huh?", jeongguk asks and taehyung's smile goes wider than before.

"no.", he says and puts on his clothes. he also puts on his jacket and goes to the front door to put on his shoes.

"i will come with you.", jeongguk says and taehyung rolls his eyes.

"jeongguk. come on. it's 3 pm.", he says and gives him a 'seriously?' look.

jeongguk sighs. "yeah but still.."

"no, you'll stay here. i even came here alone at night sometimes and i'm not 10 years old so don't worry."

jeongguk isn't really satisfied but he realizes that he's overreacting so he just nods.

"okay.", he says.

jeongguk hugs him tightly. "text me when you're home.", he says. "mhm.", taehyung says, enjoying jeongguk's hug.

they let go of each other but this isn't everything yet. jeongguk pulls him close by his waist to give him a short kiss on his lips.

taehyung smiles. "bye.", he says and leaves the apartment. he can't stop smiling like a schoolgirl.

~

taehyung sits in his room with his 3 cousins. two of them are boys and one of them is a girl.

and one of the boys called bogum never stops trying to flirt with taehyung.

he's doing that since they're 15 and taehyung is so sick of it.

"you guys are so boring.", the girl called yiren says while she's scrolling through instagram. no one is responding to her.

taehyung is sitting on his bed as bogum sits down next to him and puts his hand on taehyung's thigh.

"don't. touch. me.", taehyung says and grabs his cousin's hand to put it away from his thigh. bogum just smirks.

"do you have a boyfriend?", he asks. "that's none of your business.", he replies. and takes his phone in his hand and sees that jeongguk has texted him.