chapter 26

"gguk! i forgot to tell you that i brought your favorite chocolate."

"you did?", jeongguk asks, smiling.

"yeah, wait.", he says and stands up to go the kitchen and get the chocolate.

"here.", taehyung gives it to him and sits down on the bed again.

jeongguk who was laying on the bed, tries to sit up too and again he groans in pain while doing so and taehyung helps him.

"you okay?", he asks worriedly and jeongguk nods.

"here.", he says and gives taehyung a chocolate bar.

"thank you.", he smiles.

"why did you even come here? i mean because you said that you wouldn't have the time for it."

"i finished studying earlier than expected so i decided to surprise you."

"i'm sorry."

"why?"

"that you had to see this. that you had to see me like that. i would probably freak out if i saw you like this, i'm proud of you."

taehyung smiles.

"it's ok, i just hope that you'll be better soon."

"i am, as long as you're with me.", he says and pulls taehyung closer.

taehyung is careful, doesn't want to come in contact with jeongguk's stomach.

they connect their lips, could never get enough of the unbelievably beautiful feeling.

they're moving their lips slowly and softly against each other's, enjoying the feeling of being so close to their love.

"i love you.", jeongguk says, almost like a whisper.

"i love you too.", taehyung replies, before pecking his lips softly.

then he tells jeongguk to lay his head on his lap, so that's what he does.

taehyung chooses a movie from netflix while jeongguk's head is resting on taehyung's thighs, eating his favorite chocolate that his love has brought him.

taehyung starts the movie and starts to stroke jeongguk's hair, likes the feeling of jeongguk's soft hair in his hands.

~

"you must be tired baby, lay down.", jeongguk says and slowly sits up, not without groaning in pain.

"no, it's ok!", taehyung says but jeongguk can see how tired he is.

"psh.", he says and holds taehyung's body, softly pushing him down so that he lays down.

"gguk, i really want to cuddle you, but your belly..", he says.

"there is enough space for you baby. come.", he says.

jeongguk lays down and taehyung carefully puts his head on jeongguk's chest, not wanting to come in con

"are you okay?", taehyung asks, wanting to make sure that he's really not hurting him.

"don't worry baby, everything's fine.", he says and leans down to kiss taehyung's head.

taehyung's tummy never stops tingling at jeongguk's actions. he wonders if the tingling will ever go away, not that he wanted to.

after 10 minutes jeongguk is still watching the movie and taehyung is about to fall asleep, but instead of doing so he decides to say something.

"gguk?"

"yeah?"

"i really love you. so much.", he mumbles tiredly and it sounds so cute.

jeongguk smiles.

"you're the softest baby i know, it's so adorable.", jeongguk comments, making taehyung smile too as his eyes are closed.

"i love you more my cute pup.", he says and leans down again to place a long and soft kiss on his head.

it doesn't take taehyung long to fall asleep after that.

______________

a short chapter full with fluff

i feel like the story gets boring javdhsjs