chapter 15

taehyung has a chill playlist on his phone so the soft music is playing in the backround while they're talking about different things.

suddenly taehyungs phone rings and it's his mom.

"mom?"

"tae? are you staying at your friend's house again?"

he doesn't reply and looks at jeongguk who just nods.

"yes mom. is that okay?"

"yes don't worry. but when you're back i want you to tell me about that friend. you must like him a lot."

"y-yeah mom. good night.", he just says and hangs up. jeongguk laughs.

suddenly yoongi just comes in without knocking.

"you and hoseok still don't know how to knock on doors.", jeongguk says annoyed.

"shut up. we're going out to buy food. do you guys want something?"

jeongguk nods. "i'm hungry as fuck. get me and tae something too."

"kay.", he just says and closes the door.

"gguk?"

"hm?"

"how many people did you have sex with?"

"3"

taehyung gulps.

"who?"

"that prostitute you've seen last time... my ex-girlfriend... and some random guy from a club when i was drunk."

"y-your ex-girlfriend?"

"yeah."

"when did you break up? and why?"

"it's been 8 months or something.", he says. "and we broke up because things got too fucked up. i didn't really have time for her because i was so busy with selling drugs and shit. but after we broke up i found out that she cheated on me when we were still together anyway."

"what a bitch. i'm so sorry.", he says, wondering how someone could ever cheat on jeongguk.

"it's ok. i didn't really mind to be honest. my feelings for her were not strong and i found out that i like boys after that anyway."

"oh, okay.", taehyung says. "how long were you together?", he asks, wants to know every detail about jeongguk and his life.

"3 months or something.", he replies. taehyung wonders what she looked like. she must've been really beautiful.

jeongguk notices that something is wrong with tae right now.

"what did she look like?"

jeongguk sighs. "tae, please stop. i swear you're so much prettier than her. don't worry about her now."

taehyung smiles and nods.

"you had no relationships, right?", he asks taehyung who nods as an answer.

"god, you're so cute.", he says and taheyung giggles. "i'm cute because i never was in a relationship?", he asks.