chapter 25

"tae?", is the first thing that jeongguk asks when he wakes up.

taehyung fastly goes to him and kneels down.

"oh my baby, how are you?", taehyung asks worriedly and kisses his face like 10 ten times.

jeongguk grabs his face and places his lips on taehyung's.

taehyung melts into the kiss, their lips softly moving against each other's.

"can you bring me the painkillers baby?", jeongguk asks as he starts to feel pain again.

"of course.", taehyung says and runs to the kitchen to get painkillers and a glass of water.

"here.", he gives it to him.

jeongguk has to sit up a little bit to take the painkillers. he groans in pain as he moves upwards. taehyung watches him with pity and supports him by holding his back.

when he's finished he lays down again.

"how are you?", jeongguk asks taehyung, his voice raspy because he just woke up.

"don't ask me that you idiot. you're the one who got hurt. i'm fine, i mean i was just so worried.", he says.

jeongguk grabs his hand to kiss it softly.

"to see you cry broke my heart."

taehyung smiles sadly at him.

"of course i cry ggukie. my baby got hurt it was horrible."

"you're so cute."

"i know.", taehyung giggles, making jeongguk smile brightly too.

"tae?"

"hm?"

"i love you so much. you're my everything."

taehyung melts at his words. what did he do to deserve such a sweet boyfriend?

"i love you too ggukie.", taehyung says and places a soft kiss on jeongguk's lips. he really wants to hug and cuddle him but he's hurt on his stomach and he doesn't want to cause him more pain.

"oh gguk you should eat something. i will make something for you.", he says and wants to stand up but jeongguk pulls him back by his hand.

"no you don't have to. we can order something. i want pizza."

"but i want to cook for you.", taehyung pouts.

"you can cook for me tomorrow baby okay? it's late now anyway. can you bring me my phone? i'm sorry for asking you so much, but-"

taehyung rolls his eyes and interrupts him with a "shut up." he stands up to get jeongguk's phone. "i'll get anything for you gguk, it's really no problem. please don't be scared to ask if you need something.", he says and kisses jeongguk's cheek.

~

"tae?"

"hm?"

"you look beautiful"

"what? no! i look like shit right now.", he says while wearing sweatpants and a shirt from jeongguk.

"you could never look like shit. you're the prettiest."

taehyung melts for the 5363636th time.