chapter 4

it's the next morning and taehyung is in the car with his dad, on the way to school.

they arrive and taehyung stares at the really big building. it's even bigger than his old school.

he says goodbye to his dad and then leaves the car, going to the big entry where a few people are already staring at him.

"oh, hello cutie.", someone says and taehyung rolls his eyes. "don't talk to me.", he says and goes away assuming that the boy was a fuckboy since he was surrounded by pretty girls.

he goes to the school office, ignoring all the people that are staring at him and whisper some things.

he enters the school office and a lady is sitting behind the counter, probably like 50 years old.

"hello. my name is kim taehyung, i'm new.", he smiles. "oh, i was waiting for you.", she says and takes out a paper.

"this is your schedule.", she says and gives it to him. "you have biology now. you can find the room right when you leave the office and turn left. have fun sweetie."

"thank you very much.", he says and leaves the office. "at least i have a nice secretary.", he mumbles to himself.

he enters the room and the teacher is not there yet. he sits down in an empty seat, not really caring if it belongs to someone else.

taehyung sighs at the thought that every teacher will want him to introduce himself to the whole class.

his name is taehyung and that's all they have to know. even that information is too much already.

after 10 minutes the teacher comes in and everyone get's more quite now.

"hello everyone. i hope you enjoyed your holidays.", he says and a lot of people are replying and telling him how nice their holidays were.

like seriously do they really think that the teacher actually cares?

"oh, there is the new student.", he says, pointing at taehyung. "yeah.", taehyung just says. "would you like to stand up and introduce yourself?"

taehyung really doesn't want to but he doesn't want to make a too bad impression on his teacher immediately. he still has respect.

"hello. my name is taehyung."

that's the only thing he says and everyone is just staring at him like they expect him to say more.

after another few seconds of awkward silence the teacher decides to say something.

"how old are you taehyung?", he asks.

"17."

he doesn't want to ask him another question so he allows him to sit down again.

"well.. taehyung you can sit down." taehyung wants to go to his seat but while doing that he notices someone...

the red head from yesterday.

he looks at him with big eyes but sits down on his seat anyway. the red head just smirks at him.