the end

6 months later

~

taehyung graduated from high school one month ago and his certificate is so good, he could study whatever he wants. but he also worked very hard for it and the last four months before his graduation he was studying almost every day for hours.

he's looking for an university in the internet right now. it's 11 am and when he woke up he saw a note from jeongguk that he has to do something and will come back later.

that made taehyung kind of sad since today it's his birthday, but he's waiting patiently.

~

*2 hours later*

"ggukie!", taehyung says excitedly and stands up to hug jeongguk. jeongguk quickly hugs him back. "happy birthday baby.", he says and as they both pull away he gives him a gift bag.

"thank you so much ggukie!", he says, so excited for his gift. they both sit down on the couch and taehyung pulls out two little boxes.

"open this one first.", jeongguk says and points at one box that looks a little different than the other box.

taehyung opens it and gasps loudly. it's an bracelet made of diamonds and it's really pretty. there's a little part which is just silver and there you can read "JT🖤" and next to it a date.

taehyung looks confused while reading the date. "the day we first met.", jeongguk explains and taehyung opens his mouth and then pouts, looking directly into jeongguk's eyes.

"ggukie, this is so beautiful thank you! i love it so so much!", he says and hugs jeongguk tightly. jeongguk smiles and helps him putting it on after that.

"i'm glad you like it baby. now open the other box."

"oh, right.", taehyung says and takes the other box in his hands. he opens it but he frowns when he sees keys. "ggukie what is this?"

"go change. i took some comfy clothes out for you for the drive. i already packed all your things, they're in my car."

taehyung's eyes grow wide and he opens his mouth again.

"gguk.", he says and starts smiling. "don't tell me..."

"go change.", jeongguk chuckles and taehyung stands up, squeaking like a girl before he kisses jeongguk's face for like 5 times and then runs to jeongguk's bedroom.

he sees that jeongguk put out sweatpants for him and a thin sweatshirt. he quickly puts them on and then goes back to jeongguk.

"but are you sure that you didn't forget anything? i mean-"

"shh, just come already.", jeongguk says and taehyung nods, smiling widely. "okay."

they grab their phones and jackets before they leave the apartment and go to jeongguk's car. "gguk, i'm so excited! how long will we drive?"

"about three hours."

"okay.", he says and takes a deep breath.

"on the backseat are your favorite snacks. oh and also strawberry milk. we can stop somewhere if you get hungry."

"i have the best boyfriend in the whole world.", taehyung says while grabbing his favorite snacks. also jeongguk gives him the aux and taehyung smiles happily as he starts playing his favorite songs.