chapter 6

one week passed.

he didn't see jeongguk and he didn't see that hoseok guy and the other guy as well.

he loves to go out for walks that's why he does it almost everyday and sometimes again he was in that part where jeongguk lives but he didn't go there to see jeongguk he just went there because he didn't know where else to go.

sometimes disgusting men would try to flirt with him, but taehyung would just run away.

right now it's dark outside and his parents told him that they will go to a spa and come back the next day.

and to be honest... taehyung is kind of scared alone in that house. he doesn't live long enough there to call it his home, so he still doesn't feel comfortable to be there alone.

he's going outside again, not knowing why his feet automatically take him there again. and suddenly someone presses his hand on his mouth and pulls him off the street.

taehyung tries to scream but only muffled sounds escape his mouth.

the person finally lets go of him and taehyungs eyes grow wide. "hoseok!", he says. he haven't been to school in one week.

"why did you come here? don't you see these people out here?!"

"i don't care about them."

"you should! you don't know them they could-" he stops himself from talking and takes a deep breath.

"i went outside because my parents are gone and i'm scared alone in that house."

"you're scared alone in your own house and not outside when it's dark?
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard."

hoseok stares at him for a few seconds that feel like an eternity to taehyung.

"i don't know.", taehyung says sadly. he really doesn't want to be alone in that house and will probably also have a lot of nightmares.

"come with me.", hoseok suddenly says and taehyung looks at him with wide eyes.

"why?", taehyung asks, again having trust issues. as he should though.

"i'll take you to jeongguk."

taehyung think about that. he doesn't even go there since it will look like he was searching for him. but he'll probably tell jeongguk that it's not like that.

"i don't want to see him.", taehyung says and hoseok raises a brow.

"you wanted the last time i saw you though."

taehyung shrugs.

"come on."

"no, i'm okay."

"taehyung just come. i don't want you to walk back home but i'm also too lazy to bring you back.

taehyung sighs and gives in. they start walking.

he turns into a street and taehyung just follows him. they keep on walking for 10 minutes without talking until they reach something like an apartment.

how the fuck can this apartment look so good? it's like the street is the only pretty street in the whole ghetto.

he feels his heart beating faster and faster as hoseok opens the door.

they enter the apartment and taehyung can hear voices. he just keeps on following hoseok until they reach a living room.

and there is he. jeongguk is sitting on a couch, next to him is the guy that taehyung has seen one week ago.