chapter 3

taehyung goes back home in a really bad mood. he doesn't understand why jeongguk doesn't want to see him and why the red haired boy also didn't let him see him.

taehyung goes to his room and opens his phone for the first time in 3 days. he has messages and missed calls from his only friend jimin.

he doesn't have any other messages because he didn't have any friends in his old town except from jimin. and he became friends with jimin only 3 months ago.

he was always kind of sad because of his parents and he didn't have the strength to be friends with others in a school with only... weird people. he didn't want to be friends with them.

whenever taehyung heard teenagers his age talking about different things, he would just roll his eyes.

they were always just interested in stupid and irrelevant things. he was never interested in their stupid topics and he felt like everyone around him was dumb.

taehyung once had friends but they betrayed him and just used him. since then he has really bad trust issues and kind of started to hate every human being.

but then he met jimin, someone he didn't notice before. and jimin wanted to be friends with taehyung so bad that he never left him alone.

at first taehyung was kind of annoyed but then he realized that jimin's actually nice and someone he could be friends with.

since then they've spent almost everyday together so it was really sad when taehyung had to leave. jimin even cried when he had to say goodbye.

now for the first time after a while he started liking someone again and that person is jeongguk. taehyung feels like crazy for thinking about him so much but he can't help it. he doesn't even know why he wants to see him.

finally taehyung is calling jimin him back.

"tae? jesus christ fucking finally! i thought you were dead or something, how could you do this to me?!"

"i'm sorry, i didn't put my phone on the charger and yeah.. how are you?", he asks, has to admit for himself that he really misses jimin and will miss him more day by day.

once he loves someone he loves the person with everything he has.

"i'm fine... it's just boring without you. what about you? how is it there?"

"it's pretty i guess, didn't see that much yet. but i like it here."

"tae, i'm really worried about you. you probably don't have any friends there and that's shit."

"don't worry chim. 3 months ago i had no friends too, so i will survive it. i'm really good at this." he laughs and jimin smiles sadly on the other side.

"i'm your friend, always. you know that right?", jimin asks. "i do. love you chim. just wait until i have my own car and i will visit you as much as possible." jimin laughs.

"i'll visit you when i find the time for it. you know.. school and shit."

"yeah."

"i'm glad that you're okay for now. i'll call you tomorrow, kay?"

"okay. see you then. i love you."

"i love you too."

taehyung stands up to put a cd in his cd player. the music starts and he just lays in bed and closes his eyes.

it's sunday. taehyung will have to go to school tomorrow he realizes right now. he hopes that he will see jeongguk there. does jeongguk go to school? he doesn't know.

he doesn't know where the school is but his father will drive him there tomorrow.

after that he will probably go alone. he's smart and can remember ways and streets well.

he doesn't want to go to school. he sighs.

"dad.", he calls and goes downstairs. "don't forget that i have school tomorrow."

"i know.", he says.

taehyung and his parents are like really rich. he's the ceo of a company that has places all over the world.

that's also the reason why he has to leave sometimes, to go to another country.

his parents aren't always mean to him. sometimes they actually laugh with each other or watch a movie. but as soon as taehyung does a mistake, his parents totally freak out. especially his dad. his mom would just yell at him sometimes but his dad always hurts him.

and sometimes when he messes up something, his parents don't talk to him for the rest of the day or even the day after too.

"are you excited?", his mom asks. "nah, not really. i don't want to go to be honest."

he goes upstairs to his room again. "don't you think that we're too hard to him sometimes?", his mother asks taehyung's dad.

"we need to be hard. life is hard. he has to get used to it. my father was too soft to me and i ended up being a failure. well.. before it took me years to build up the company and all of that."

"b-but we hurt him physically. i don't think that's okay."

"i know how we have to raise our son. he needs to learn to not do any mistakes. imagine him being a failure and the world knows that i'm his dad. that must not happen."

"whatever.", she says.