chapter 28

"if you don't call me at least 3 times a day, i'll beat your ass.", taehyung says while he's sobbing, hugging jeongguk since he has to say goodbye.

"i will, but stop crying pup. it'll be just a couple days."

"do you have your painkillers?"

jeongguk nods.

"your charger?"

jeongguk nods.

"earphones?"

jeongguk nods again and after that taehyung nods.

they finally connect their lips. jeongguk can taste taehyung's tears but he doesn't care.

desperately they're kissing, knowing that they'll miss each other like hell.

after a few seconds they pull away since jeongguk has a flight to catch.

they're at the airport right now,
hoseok drove them there and he will drive back with taehyung pretty soon.

"i love you. call me when you arrive.", taehyung says and jeongguk nods.

"i love you too."

~

hoseok has driven taehyung to taehyung's house since it was jeongguk's strict command to not let taehyung stay at jeongguk's apartment.

so taehyung says his thank you to hoseok before he goes inside his house.

"mom? dad?"

"livingroom.", his mom calls so he goes there. he sees his dad reading a book while his mom watches her favorite tv show.

"you're spending a lot of time with jeongguk.", is the first thing that taehyung's father says, making him gulp.

"y-yeah. why?"

"he's a friend, right?"

"what else could he be dad?", taehyung laughs nervously, getting an unreadable expression from his dad.

"i-i'm going to my room.", he says, making his way upstairs quicklu.

he takes off his jacket and lays down in his bed immediately, feeling so sad.

he grabs his phone and decides to call jimin but he frowns when he sees that an unknown number has sent him
something.

it's a video.

he opens it and you can see the ground of the school hallways. his old school.

he hears two voices talking and it
looks like the person who's filming it, does it secretly.

his eyes grow wide when he recognizes jimin's voice.

"he was stupid for letting me in. but i guess he thought that i was special or something."

"yeah i mean everyone wanted to fuck him y'know?", the other voice says. taehyung is listening carefully trying to understand.

but jimins words already have caused taehyung goosebumps.

"if he didn't move to another city, i would've tried to fuck him. i just needed some more time but it is what it is. and to be honest... i'm kinda glad that he left. i don't know if it's because i was his only friend but he was clingy as fuck. so annoying."

taehyung immediately turns off his phone and he would've never thought that words from a person he truly loves could make him sob like that.

he's sobbing, hearing his own heart breaking over and over again.