chapter 38

"come on gguk, just once."

"no."

taehyung doesn't say anything anymore and lets go of jeongguk's arm. he crosses his arms like a little child and doesn't look at jeongguk.

"tae, c'mon, don't act like this."

he doesn't answer.

"babe, c'mon.", he says and reaches his arms out for him, but taehyung doesn't react. jeongguk sighs. "fine. you can try it."

taehyung's eyes light up and there's nothing left of the pissed expression on his face.

he comes a little closer and jeongguk holds the cigarette in front of taehyung's mouth.

"don't pull too long."

taehyung takes a drag on the cigarette and maybe he pulled too hardly because now the smoke is burning in his lungs.

"what are you doing? i told you not to pull too long!", jeongguk says worriedly as taehyung is coughing like crazy.

"i-it's ok, i-it i-isn't that b-bad.", he coughs. "j-just burns a little.", he smiles weakly and jeongguk shakes his head. "come here.", he says and reaches his arms out for him.

taehyung climbs from his chair to jeongguk's lap, wrapping his thin arms around jeongguk's neck while jeongguk wraps his strong arms around taehyung's waist. but when he realizes what he just did, he panicks and pulls back again.

"b-babe, i-i can't hug you back."

"it's ok baby, i love you.", taehyung says and jeongguk could really cry at his cuteness. taehyung is the most precious human on this earth to jeongguk.

he doesn't know where to put his arms so he decides to rest them on taehyung's butt. he spreads little kisses on his neck before he continues smoking his cigarette.

"i love you too.", he says as he lets out the cigarette smoke of his lungs.

*2 weeks later*

taehyung's back doesn't hurt anymore since jeongguk creamed it every day and it healed very fast.

for one week now he's going to school again because the school called him and told him to do so.

right now his school is over and he smiles when he sees jeongguk waiting for him at the entrance in his car. every day he comes to pick him up.

"hi baby.", taehyung says as he gets into the car and kisses jeongguk's cheek quickly. "hey.", he says and looks a little 'nervous'?

"are you alright?", taehyung asks him and he nods quickly. "yeah, everything's fine. let's drive home, I bought us food.", he says and points at the backseat where you can see burger king bags.

"woah this is a lot, just for us two?", he asks but jeongguk shakes his head. "no, yoongi and hoseok are there."

"they made up?", taehyung asks surprised and jeongguk nods while starting the car. "jin and namjoon will come too."

"oh, okay.", taehyung says, realizing that he has never seen namjoon before. he's glad to finally meet him though.

"how was your day?", jeongguk asks him. once a week he has school until 4 pm and he knows how tired taehyung always is on these days. he always eats first and after that he clings to jeongguk like a little baby and falls asleep.

jeongguk would never complain though. it's so cute to have taehyung sleeping on him and he can admire his beauty as long as he wants, giggling when he does cute smacking sounds. sometimes he also takes pictures of him just to use them as his wallpaper.

"it was alright, i'm just so tired.", he says and jeongguk nods. "you can sleep at home." taehyung loves it when jeongguk says 'home'. that's why he smiles.

"umm.. gguk?"

"what is it baby?"

"look, i love wearing your clothes but i can't wear them forever, you know? and i wanted to ask you-"

"if we could go to your house and get your stuff?"

"yeah. you don't have to come in with me, you can just wait in the car!", he says and jeongguk could laugh at his words.

"i won't let you go in there alone. it's no problem love, don't worry. do you want to go today?"

"n-no, let's do it on the weekend."

"okay."

~

taehyung, jeongguk, hoseok and yoongi just finished their food and jin and namjoon are still not there.

taehyung noticed that something is wrong with jeongguk, he can just feel it by the way he talks and acts.

jeongguk is on the couch niw and taehyung suddenly cuddles him, not minding that hoseok and yoongi are there.

"babe, you alright?", taehyung asks jeongguk and he feels like he could fall asleep any moment, it's even hard for him to hold his eyes open and of course jeongguk notices that.

"i'm fine baby, go to sleep now."

taehyung just nods as his head is on jeongguk's chest and his arm wrapped around his stomach, hugging him tightly. it doesn't even take him five minutes to fall asleep.

jeongguk just stares at his face, slowly reaching his hand out to caress his cheek.

"so beautiful.", he says to himself. meanwhile yoongi and hoseok are in the kitchen, talking about something private.

jeongguk places a soft kiss on taehyung's cheek.