chapter 18

"tae! jeongguk! breakfast is ready.", taehyung's mom yells from outside of taehyung's room, waking both up.

taehyung groans. "i want to sleep.", he complains. "it's 11 am. let's stand up.", jeongguk says, before he kisses taehyung's cheek and stands up.

taehyung feels so cold suddenly because jeongguk's strong arms are not wrapped around his body anymore.

taehyung sits up, still making complaining sounds.

they stayed up until 6 am, talking for hours about life and shit.

taehyung gets his shit together and stands up too.

~

they're sitting at the table with taehyung's mom because his dad is at work.

"jeongguk, do you have a job?", taehyung's mom asks. and before jeongguk can get nervous taehyung replies for him.

"he doesn't. but he's kind of rich because he was a drug dealer."

jeongguk drops his fork.

his mom looks at him in shock.

"oh.. well.. that's cool.", she says and if jeongguk still had a fork in his hand he probably would've dropped that too.

"c-cool?", jeongguk asks.

"yeah, i mean... i'm not gonna judge you by that. i just want you to be good to taehyung."

"i will, i promise.", he says and feels kind of relieved. he always wondered what taehyung's parents would say if they knew what he did. and that his mom reacted so chilled, makes him happy.

but there's still his dad.

"m-mom?", taehyung asks. "yes honey?"

"don't tell dad okay? not yet."

"your secret is safe with me.", she smiles.

~

"i will pick you up from school tomorrow."

"really? why?", taehyung asks excitedly.

"because i want you to come to my house after school but i don't want you to go alone."

taehyung rolls his eyes but he still thinks it's really cute.

~

taehyung is walking in the hallways of school, pushing himself through all the people.

but suddenly he feels someone touching him.

his butt.

taehyung looks around to see who it is and it is a boy that has a disgusting smirk on his face.

taehyung looks at him angrily before slapping him right in his face, the stranger's head turning to the side.

"don't fucking ever touch me again.", taehyung snaps and walks away quickly.

he goes to the toilets because he needs to digest what just happened.

he steps in and luckily no one is there.

he looks at himself in the mirror and not even himself would've ever thought that he'd start to cry because of something like this.

taehyung is a person who can defend himself very well.

but he's still very sensitive and emotional.

and besides that has no one ever touched him there before except of jeongguk and he thinks it's disgusting that a stranger did it.