Ryder's First Impressions-5

Chapter 5
Ryder's pov
Monday

This new school is filled with humans and no other pack which is what I like.

I don't have to worry about an argument or fight breaking out.

Walking around this morning girls were whisper and sending suggestive looks to all the doys in my pack.

Of course most of them weren't giving any of them there attention unless they just found there mate.

I guessed a few people would because it is a complete new group of people.

"Dude. What classes did you get." Jace asks me as him and Luke walk up beside me.

I show them the paper and watch as the compare them.

"We have only don't have 1st together." Luke concludes.

"That's cool. I only have to get though 1st." I say continuing walking with Luke but Jace stopped.

I turn back to see what was going on but Jace was already moving to the side of the hallway next to this girl.

I look at Luke who has a smirk on his face.

Jace just found his mate.

We walk up slowly and tap him on the shoulder.

"Are we going to class." Luke asked with a smile.

"Umm. Yeah. Wait. This is Emma. Emma these are my two buddies Luke and Ryder." Jace tells her.

She is a brunette girl with brown eyes. She is shorter then us but we are really tall. She is normal height.

"Hey. You all must be in that big group of new kids." She says smiling at us. Mainly Jace.

Even humans feel the pull not as much as wolves do but it is always there.

"Yeah. Our last school closed and this was the closest school." Jace explains.

That's our cover for why all the sudden a bunch of people join one school.

"Oh yeah. People have been saying that." She says. She is very informed then cause today was the first someone would have said that.

Her phone got a notification saying she had a text message ring though.

As she responded she had a smile on her face. I look over at Jace see a worried look.

She puts her phone away looking at us saying "That was my friend. She slept in and is running late."

I could feel relief go though Jace making me chuckle.

"Yeah. That happens." He says nervous.

Jace Steven is NERVOUS. That is a first.

Emma laughs slightly probably seeing him nervous. "What's your schedule." She asks holding her hand out.

He hands her it and she looks over it with a smile.

"We have 1,2,4, and 6 together." She smiles.

"That means we all plus my girlfriend have classes together." Luke says.

"Yep. Plus my friend. You guys will like her." She says.

After talking and getting directions to each of our classes when the bell rings.