The Plane Ride-26

Chapter 26
Layla's POV
Sunday

After our run we went to sleep, but only for a little bit cause soon we had to get up with our suit cases and jumping into the car.

Jace, Luke, Emma, and Jess decided to come to California after this week of school on Friday. So they should be their early Saturday.

I got woken up by the feeling of sparks over my cheek lightly. I knew Ryder was waking me up so we can get going. 

"Good morning." I said to Ryder after I fully woke up and started stretching my tired bones. I looked up to him with a smile.

"Good morning love." He say with his sexy morning voice. He sits up rapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek lightly before standing up.

I chuckled lightly at him. I have now been living with him for over a week and I love ever morning. Cause every morning he say 'good morning love' and kisses my cheek. And I get to hear his morning voice. I know most girls fan girl over it but I can see why. It just sounds so sexy.

"I think so too" Vixen says. Of course she things so too.

"Are you completely pack and ready to go?" He asked me.

"I just have to pack some toiletries that I need to use this morning but other then that I am completely ready." I told him confidently. "Good. Here is our passports. Can you go ahead and put them in your bag so we have them when we leave. I am going to jump in the shower." He asks me. I nodded yes, getting up and moving to my bag.

It didn't take him long to shower, and soon I was in and out ready to go. The drive wasn't long and we had one of the pack members named Zack drive us.

Once arriving at the airport I was getting excited. So excited Ryder had to clam me down cause I was drawing attention.

Once we made it on the plane we go comfortable. I thought this was going to amazing tell we started taking off. I didn't think about turbulence.

It scared me at first and I jumped and grabbed Ryder's hand. He just chuckled lightly at my reaction and squeeze my hand telling me it was ok.

Once the plane was steady I let go of his hand and calmed down.

"See all good." He told me comfortable. "You might want to get used to plane rides. We will most likely have to take a few each year." He tells me.

I nod me head and ask "For the pack? Like visit other packs. Is that smart for me being a fox spirit and all." I asked.

"Once the Rouges are over with we are going to keep the fact you are a fox spirit as need to know. We will have to tell the packs we are friends or are alliances with. I have already informed the Alpha King and he promised to keep it quite." He told me.

The plane ride was going to be a long one. We were going from North Carolina to California. That is literally across the United States and is going to take 5 hours. So I thought we could play a game.

"Ryder?" I say getting his attention. "Can we play a question game." I still want to know more about him.

He looks at me with a small smile saying "Ok. I would love to know more about you. We can take turns back and forth. You start."

I nodded my head thinking of a question. "Whats your favorite pizza."

"Ummm." He say out loud while he thinks. "Probably pepperoni. Do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?" He ask jokingly.

"What a hard hitting question." I joke "I don't really have a big opinion. I have never had it so I don't think I count."

He nodded his head understand. I think for a second of my next question. "What's your favorite color." I say going for the easy question.

"Navy blue." He tells me. "What's your middle name?"

"Elizabeth. Whats yours?" I ask curious.

"Layla Elizabeth Snow. I like it." He sat making a chill run up my back as I heard him say my full name. "My middle name is Thomas."

I smile saying "Ryder Thomas Strong."

He smiles too, I guess he also liked hearing me say his full name. "When's your birthday?" He asks.

"Fed 27." I tell him.

"What? Thats soon. You didn't tell me your birthday was coming up." He say shocked.

I just realized myself to be honest. It is actually February 1 and we will be gone for 3 weeks. So when we get on it will be the 24.

"Yeah, I just never really ever celebrated it. The only person who ever knew it was my birthday was Emma." I tell him kindof making the mood a little sadder.

"Well when we get home we are going to celebrate your birthday. It's a amazing day." He tells me making me smile. I lean forward kissing him lightly.

"Its your turn to ask a question." He tells me moving the game along  after I move back to my seat.

We passed questions back and forth for the rest of the plane ride. And once we landed we stretched and headed to get off.

Author's Notes:

Sorry it is a little short. I just wanted a simple chapter to show them getting to know more about each other.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|