Luna Ceremony-47

Chapter 47
Layla's POV
Monday

Today is the day I have been waiting for, for I don't know how long. And these past few days have been crazy.

I have been training and practicing my powers. And I have started to get the hang of it. I can now lift water and make it into a ball but that is really it.

I have also been in and out of dress stores to find the best wedding dress. I finally fell in love with a dress a few days ago.

I made sure Ryder didn't see it and he hasn't tried asking cause he knows I won't tell him

I made sure Ryder didn't see it and he hasn't tried asking cause he knows I won't tell him. The only thing he has seen in the layout of the ceremony room, because that's not really something we can hide.

The room is in the pack house and its doors have glass and is very open. It is very beautifully, but hard to hide from the pack.

All the guest arrived yesterday or the day before. People like Jaxson, Carolina, Chloe, Brian, Faith, and Josh came yesterday. They all helped out with set up which was sweet of them.

Last night Ryder spent the night at the pack house with Jaxson, Brian, Jace, Luke, Josh, and both of our fathers as his bachelor party. I texted him through out the night and he told me they were just talking and the boys were drinking beers and playing games.

I was also going through my bachelorette party or what ever it is. It was just me and the girls watching movies.

I had a little trouble falling asleep but did sleep eventually.

I was awoken by Emma and Jess yelling at me we have an hour to get ready. It was plenty of time but they were still freaking out. They were more nervous then me some how.

They pushed me into the shower giving me 10 minutes tell they pulled me to the table doing my make up and moving me to put on my dress. They finally started on my hair 30 minutes later and it took them forever to finish.

It was time to leave once they finished. I hoped into the car by myself. Everyone had already left and Emma and Jess were coming in a different car.

I pulled into the pack house and no one was outside. Which is something that never happens. Normally people are walking in and out of the house and kids are running around the big yard yelling loudly, but everything was quite.

My parents were the only ones outside. My father opened my door and helped me up.

"You look beautiful." He told me, now both of my hands in his and we were staring into each others gaze.

"Thank you. And thank you for being here. I know this is all new but I am so glad you are here." I told both of them pulling them into a hug.

They hugged me back and my mom said "We both love you so much Layla." I could feel some tears try to escape but I fought them back knowing Emma and Jess would kill me.

"I love you both too." I said moving from the hug. My face now held a big smile. My father and mother stood on both sides of me leading me to the big door of the pack house.

Once I walked in I heard the noise of people telling me everyone who would be outside was in the ceremony room. "Everything is ready and perfect." My mother told me.

I nodded my head and took one last deep breath before we moved forward.

I lifted some of my dress up off the floor no wanting to trip or dirty it up as I walked to the doors. It was set up so the front doors would lead down a aisle to the podium where George and Victoria will be standing.

My mom looked at me once more to see if I was ready. I signaled yes confidently knowing for once in my life that this was the right thing to do.

She opened the doors causing the sounds of people to stop and turn around to look at me. The pack took up most of the guests but there were some Alpha's and Luna's. There is also some people my father wanted to be here.

I walked forward with my dad still leading my. I didn't want the wedding music playing so as I walked I focused on Ryder and his expression.

He seemed stunned by me. I smiled at him snapping him out of the spell I some how cast and he smiled back at me. His eyes filled with nothing but love.

Once I reached Ryder my father let me go and Ryder took his place. We both looked to George waiting for him to start.

"This is the transition of power. And a transition into love. We let Layla Snow soon to be Strong take position of Luna. And Ryder Strong Position of Alpha. Do you Layla promise to put the packs needs first and rule over them with a kind heart." He asked me.

"I do." I told him.

"Do you Ryder promise to put the packs needs first and rule over them strong and fairly." He turned to Ryder and asked.

"I do." He answered and nodded.

"Now do both of you promise to rule together out of love and promise to be there for one another, help one another, and take care of one another." He asked.

"I do." both me and Ryder answer at the same time.

"Then with the power of the first Alpha King, Travis King. I per-nouns you Alpha and Luna, Man and Wife." Everyone cheered. "You may now kiss the bride."

Ryder smiled and pulled me to him. Our lips touching and melting together causing a fire in both our mouths. The people behind us go louder but I couldn't hear them over my feelings for my new husband.

We had to pull apart before we got out of hand and to take in air. Something we both forgot we needed.

We turned to everyone and bowed our head to the pack. We moved down the aisle hearing congratulations from all over the room.

The night went on with the party but we separated from it after we had said our hello's to everyone who came.

We went back to our house, it finally being empty. Ryder picking me up and carrying me up the stairs into the night.

Author's Notes:

2
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|