Beach Day-32 pt.2

Chapter 32
Layla's POV
Wednesday

We had set up everything and had got all are sunscreen on. Now I was ready to get into the water.

Everyone wasn't really ready to get into the water yet but I had convinced Ryder to come with me.

Emma also decided to come saying "I want to film this. It Layla's first time in the ocean."

She started up her camera that was luckily water proof as we walked to the ocean.

"Ok, we are going to start slow ok. We are going to just go to our hips and try and teach you there cause I don't want to freak you out." Ryder explained.

The water was colder then I thought it would be.

"Are you ready Layla?" Emma asked from behind the camera.

I gave her a thumbs up smiling at the camera.

Once we go where Ryder wanted to be he told me to get low in the water and copy what he does.

He pretty much was paddling with his hands and kicking with his feet.

When I tried it, it looked a lot less graceful. And my face was lower then his.

"That's pretty much it." Ryder said walking to me. "But you have to cup your hands like this." He showed me.

I did that and it was a little easier.

"That is a dog paddle. Basic and easy." Ryder said doing it again.

I stood up and said. "Of course you, a werewolf teach me the dog paddle." Emma laughed at my bad joke but Ryder just rolled his eyes.

After doing some more and getting used to it we decided that was enough.

Ryder told me that he would continue to teach me but probably in a pool.

Seeing as I got a lot of water in my face. The first time was shocking. It was painful.

I almost wiped my eyes but Ryder stopped me saying it would make it worse.

The others were coming in the water now and we just splashed around. Emma put her camera away eventually after filming us for a little.

It was a very fun day in the water.

We even got out and relaxed on the sand. I took some pictures with Ryder and everyone. But I got this great picture of us.

Me laying back on him in between his legs, and him holding on to me while we laid on our towel.

Once we got bored and started getting cold we packed up and left. We had spent over 7 hours there and I knew I was going to get a good tan.

Once we reached the house Ryder got a call. He walked off talking to who ever was on the phone while the rest of us went upstairs to change.

I was finished showering when he walked in. I had a towel rapped around me and was moving to grab clothes from the closet.

I could feel Ryder's eyes on me as I grabbed clothes.

He walked up behind me holding me to him, kissing on my neck.

"Ryder." I whined wanting to get dresses.

He let go of me reluctantly. He moved to sit on the bed trying to snap out of it. His eyes all black and lustful.

I walked back to the bathroom to get changed. But I called out to him and asked "Who was on the phone?"

"Oh um.. Just Alpha Josh form the Shadow pack." Ryder said.

"Oh What did he want?" I asked excitedly. I met them briefly at Jaxson and Carolina's party. They were so nice and friendly.

"He asked if we would like to have dinner with him and Faith before we all left. Even though they don't live that far from us." Ryder said.

I then asked "What did you tell them. Did you say we could go?"

"Yes. I said we could meet Friday. I was hoping tomorrow we could just relax." He said.

"That sounds nice." I told him walking out of the bathroom. "I am happy we are going out with them."

"Yes. I am happy you like them." Ryder has bringing me closer to him, pulling me by my waist. "They are good allies and good friends to us." I nodded my head and gave him a nice kiss.

He returned it but then moved me away to say. "I am going to jump in the shower before dinner ok. You can go ahead and go downstairs."

I nodded my head moving to leave the room.

Author's Notes:

Sorry it's a short one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|