Beach Day-32 pt.1

Chapter 34
Layla's POV
Wednesday

I am so happy. The happiest I have ever been.

It has only been 2 days sense me and Ryder marked each other. And I don't think I have ever been happier.

Yesterday when we came down stairs everyone was talking about going to the beach today and I have never been to the beach so I am even more excited.

I woke up excited today. I turned right around in Ryders arms to face him and quickly woke him up.

I gave him a quick kiss as good morning cause that has started to be our thing and jumped up out of bed.

Or at least tried to.

Ryder caught me before I could get up and held me in place stopping me.

I frowned down at him and let a little wimpier out trying to get him to let me go.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry." He asked moving one of his hands on my cheek and had the other one rapped around my waist still.

"We have to get up and get ready." I tell him. Again trying to get up but failed.

He now rolled over putting me under him and he hovered over me.

"Get ready to go where?" He asked.

I pouted again and looked down sad. I thought he forgotten so I said "We were planning to go to the beach. Remember? It's going to be my first time going into the ocean and maybe learn to swim."

He brought my head up to look at him as he said. "I was just kidding Monkey." Oh yeah he hasn't stopped calling me that yet. "I remembered we were going to the beach. I didn't know you were going to get so sad." He chuckled lightly kissing my cheek.

"Your mean." Is all I said in a half serious voice. We both seem playful in the mornings for some reason.

"How about I make it up to you by teaching you to swim?" He asked

I smiled up to him rapping my arms around his neck. "Ok. I am so excited to go. Can you please get up so we can get ready?" I asked impatient.

"Only if you give me an actually kiss." He says. So that was what all this was about. He is so dramatic sometimes.

'You do remember I can read your mind now.' His voice pops into my head shocking me.

'I forgot' I said back making him laugh.

I moved up giving him a nice kiss. Like he promised he got up and I followed.

We walked down stairs to see if everyone was up which they were. We decided to eat breakfast and then leave.

I basically shoveled my food down before running back upstairs. I knew Ryder would make a fuss if I didn't eat.

But once I got upstairs I went though the bags from the shopping trip me and the girls did cause I had gotten a swimsuit cause I didn't have one.

It was a bikini that was black and had golden designs on it.

While changing I heard Ryder come in and change.

I had finally tied my bottoms but I couldn't get the top. I peeked my head out to himself Ryder picking up some clothes off the floor.

"Ryder?" I called out getting his attention. He walked over to the door confused why I was covering myself.

"I can't tie the back. Can you do it for me?" I asked opening the door more and turning around.

The way the top was made their was a tie around the neck to hold up the fabric and if it wasn't tied it won't stay up.

I feel Ryder grab the strings and start to tie it asking me if it was to tight or not.

All I could do was node yes or no cause the sparks were going crazy.

Once he finished he ran his hands down my back. He turned me around so he could look at my swimsuit.

And his eyes changing to the dark black which told me everything I needed to know.

I smiled mischievously as I rapped my arms around his neck pushing myself against his bare chest.

He was already in his swim trunks, which were a light blue almost turquoise.

He keep his eyes looking into my eyes which was very intimidating. But I leaned forward making his eyes look down to my lips before he connected them.

It was a passionate kiss and it would have lasted a look time but a knock on the door and Jaces voice made us move apart.

"Come on guys. We are leaving soon." Jace yelled.

"We're coming." I yelled back.

I took a deep breath calming myself. Ryder was calming and his eyes were becoming lighter.

"You look amazing." Ryder said breathless still.

I blushed looking down. He is just to cute some times.

"I am not cute." He said out loud.

"Stop reading my mind." I tell him as we now start moving out of the room.

"Why? You can read mine when ever you want." He tells me with a cheeky smile. "But I do have to warn you. It isn't as PG as yours is."

I look at him wide eyed as he laughed at his own joke.

We finally made it down stairs to everyone.

Me and Ryder were still bantering as we excited the house.

Jaxson jumped into the driver's and Carolina was in the passage seat. The rest of us pulled into the car with the girls sitting on the guy laps to all fit in one car.

We chatted on the way there. Once Jaxson called out saying we were there I looked out the window like a little child.

The view of the ocean was amazing. I turn back to Ryder with a big smile. He laughed at my reaction and then turn to look out the window with me.

"Layla's never seen the beach before?" Jaxson asked.

"No. I never even learned to swim. Ryder promise to teach me today." I said reminding him.

"When I brought Carolina here for the first time she had never seen it as well but she was scared she was going to get stuck in the middle of the ocean." He laughed lightly remembering a nice memory.

Carolina laughed and said "In my defense getting stuck in the middle of the ocean is really scary."

We pulled into the parking lot and piled out of the car.

We gathered all are stuff. Jess handed me a piece of clothing. "This is a cover. You might want to wear it when you aren't in the water. If guys look at you it helps Ryder not get over protective." She explained.

I nodded pulling the black shirt like thing over my head.

"Ready to go and set up." Ryder asked me wrapping his arm around my waist.

I smiled and nodded starting down the stairs to the ocean.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|