We Attack-48

Chapter 48
Layla's POV
Thursday

It has been a week of planing and training. Every werewolf over the age of 25 and under the age of 45 are coming along in the fight. Of course there are some exemptions but I am not one of them. I have been training my water abilities and I feel like I am getting better.

I can now summon them up on command and I can move and shape the water. Its nothing really cool yet but it will defiantly be helpful.

I do have to have a body of water near me for this to work.

The plan is simple. Me and Ryder have gone over it multiply times with everyone. We are going to surprise them like they did us and we are going to attack. But every warrior has the order to capture anyone who surrenders.

Ryder walks through the plan once more before we leave with the head warriors in our house. We leave in a hour and will get there early tomorrow morning.

"Good day men." Ryder dismissed them after their conversation.

"Are you all ready to go?" I ask Ryder sitting in front of him. "Yep." He nodded his head looking up at me from his chair. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the door.

The door started opening after Ryder told the person to come in. Thomas pops his head into the room before bring the rest of his body in.

"Is everything ok Thomas?" I asked. Thomas has been staying with us till we find him a caretaker. He has adjusting very well into the pack and he has already made friends.

"Oh no, everything is ok. I was just curious why the head Warriors have been here a lot. Do they always come here to talk with you and the Alpha." Thomas asked. He is a bright kid and is very observant. Ryder thinks he is going to be a head warrior one day.

"Well." I start thinking about what to say. The pack doesn't like tell the pups what is going on. Especially wars and fighting.

"We have to go get Theo." I told him. I could feel Ryder's eyes on me as I talked.

"How are going to get him?" Thomas asked.

"We are going to go to his hide out and we are going to try and bring him here." I was trying to avoid any talk about fighting the rouges.

"What if he doesn't come?" He questioned again. He is old enough to know that fights happen but I don't want to tell him the people you were working with are about to be attacked.

"Well if he doesn't come then we are going to have to attack but I promise no innocent people will get hurt." I finally said. "Yeah, all the warriors are to bring anyone who surrenders here. And we will see if they can be like you and join out pack." Ryder jumped in helping me.

I smiled at him great fully. Thomas seemed ok with our answer. He nodded his head yawing telling us he was tired.

"Why don't you go to bed. We will be back near the end of tomorrow or early morning the next day." He nodded yes and left the office to go to his room.

"I think we should head to the pack house to get ready to go." I agreed and headed to where all the warriors wait for us.

We started our long journey. We didn't run to the hideout because we had supplies that needed to be carried. Once we arrived we set everything up.

First aid kits for the wounded encase there are any. Restraints for the surrenders. And food/water. It was coming to 8:00 and we could see the rotation in guards. We took that moment to send the first wave of wolves.

They jumped out of the tree line and in to action. The guards shifted quickly taring through their clothes. and fought back. But there was one guard the surrendered right away and he looked young.

Soon more rouges came out and attacked and Ryder sent the second wave of wolves. Theo soon came running out of the building looking at the fighting. He shifted and started to run.

I looked at Ryder pointing it out that Theo was running.

"Next team now." He told them then moved to me. "Lets make sure he doesn't get away." Ryder says. I shift and started running after him with Ryder not far behind me.

Theo was a older wolf and a rouge so it wasn't hard to catch up to him.

I knocked him down and painted his back on the ground baring my teeth at him.

He tried push my off him but I was much stronger then him. I heard shifting behind me telling me Ryder shifted.

"Give up Theo. You are under my custody now." Ryder said.

Theo moved and shifted from underneath me making me move off him. He didn't stand up he just looked around the woods.

Our warriors came giving him clothes and restraining him. They walked him back to the rest of the pack with me and Ryder following behind them.

I was confused why Theo gave himself up. I would have thought he would fight back at least.

Once we reached the camping spot me and Ryder put Theo in better restraints and chained to a poll. His arms around his back.

There was still that smug look on his face and dad feeling I had in my gut.

"What are you up to?" Ryder asked feeling it too.

"Nothing just know that this war isn't over. Even after my death. My kin will still hunt out every fox there is in this world." He said confidently.

And his next words scared me. "Our children will fight. One will live and the other will die."

After that we could get him to speak. He wouldn't answer any questions and made no more remarks. Eventually me and Ryder stop questioning him.

We moved to the people who surrendered and started asking them questions about Theo and if he had a kid. Most said he didn't or that they don't know.

It was almost dark and we were planning to leave in the morning cause our warriors are tired and need a rest. We were about to call it a day when a head warrior came running to us babbling on about something Theo did.

I could understand him but I raced to were we left him. I saw his body first and then the blood. His hands over the dagger that was sticking out his stomach.

"Our children will fight. One will live and the other will die." His last word rang through my head.

I looked to Ryder scared and nervous at the scene before me. He brought me into a hug holding me to him, and shielding me from Theo.

Author's Notes:

1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|