Meeting His Family-16

Chapter 16
Layla's POV
Thursday

I wake up regretfully. I felt so warm and comfortable. I snuggled in closer to the warm body next to me.

I hear a low chuckle as Ryder holds me tighter.

I look up to him with my eyes still closed. He kissed on my eyelids and nose to cheek making me giggle. "Sleep well?" He asked before kissing lower down my face to my neck.

"The best sleep I have had. You?" I ask moving my head to give him space.

He brings his face close to mine putting his noes to mine. "Next to you. Definitely."

I smiled putting my hand to his face. Partly to see if this was all real. It was but all good thinks come to a end as a little girl runs into the room and jumps on me and Ryder.

She had cute little giggles and I don't think she notice me there cause she laid on Ryder saying "come on Ry. You have to get up to go to school. Mom said you have to go."

Ryder groan and said "Julie get out of my room. Now! I will talk to mom."

And then she noticed me as she was getting off the bed. She froze and stared at me.

"Hi." I said shyly sitting up.

She did a small wave and left. I looked to Ryder for an explanation but he was getting up stretching. He was in boxers and a tank top shirt that didn't cover much.

He turned to catching me stare at him. I just turn forward and ask "Who was the little girl."

I heard him laugh slightly but letting the staring go and said "That was my little sister. Her name is Juliet but everyone calls her Julie."

I look back to him as he talked about her. A small smile appears on my face thinking of him as a big brother. "You have any other family members I should know about."

"Well there is my mother and father. My little sister and a have a little brother, but he is like 4 and Julie is only 7 so they aren't that bad. A bit annoying though." He says moving around his room probably trying to get ready.

"Umm. What am I going to wear to school." I ask but he already hands me some clothes saying "These are Jess's she said you can have them for the day."

I smile grabbing them. "Do you want to use the bathroom and get ready. Seeing as my stuff is in here." He ask and I nod sadly leaving the warmth of the bed.

I was almost to the door when I heard Ryder say "You could just stay in my clothes. They look good on you. And people would know you were mine." I look back at him like he is crazy.

"Yeah. Right. I am not staying in the clothes I slept in." I move into the bathroom getting ready.

It doesn't take me long, Jess had giving Ryder clothes for me I guess cause there were clothes sitting on the counter. Once I am done I head out to Ryder's room and see him laying on the made bed on his phone.

"Ready to go." I ask getting his attention.

"Yeah sure. Just one thing." He says standing up. "I have to go talk to my mom. And maybe introduce you to her?" He asks seeing if I am ok with that.

I was a little shocked at first. He wants me to meet his family. "I mean Julie has probably already told them there was a girl in bed next to me. Which doesn't look the best." He says making me realize what they might think.

"Oh no. I don't what your family getting the wrong idea." I say stressed.

"They won't. I promise. Once we tell them we are mates and what happened they will understand." He says in front of my lifting my head to look up to him.