Will You Go On A Date With Me -10

Chapter 10
Layla's POV
Tuesday

It was 5 o'clock in the morning and I am just getting home from work. What idiot thought it would be a good idea to give the late shift to a teenager who has school in 2 hours.

I finally pull into my driveway I see my Aunt isn't here like normal.

I parked and hurried to the house cause it is so cold. Really starting to feel like Fall.

As soon as I was on my bed I was asleep. And it was that beep good sleep as my mind ran over everything that happened in this long day.

But my mind landed on one important detail about today.

Ryder.

Finding Ryder, my Mate I never knew I had was amazing. He is amazing. And from what Vix has told me about wolves and there mate I know he is going to love me for me.

But as my thought turned into dreams it ran over the negative possibilities.

What if he didn't want to deal with a fox for a mate and run a pack at the same time.

What if he didn't want a orphan girl and his life long companion because nobody else wanted her.

What if he found out how broken I was and asked me to keep it hidden. Would I be able to do that. Would I do that for him.

~ fell asleep ~

I woke up to the banging of the front door. My normal signal to start my day.

I jump out of my bed with little excitement. I mean who is excited for a long day of school.

I get ready for my day with my normal routine and put on warm clothes to protect myself from the cold.

If you can't tell I hate the cold. It is the worst. I know there are those people who love it but that's not me.

Once I am ready I walk out of my room down the stairs and out the house.

I see Aunt Susie's car is gone. I can't remember the last time I did see her car.

But I jump into my truck and ride to school on time this morning.

I pulled into the crowded parking lot driving around it trying to find a spot.

Once I succeed in finding a parking spot I see the wolf pack and Emma hanging out next to the benches which is where we normally hang out.

I walk over there with my book bag over my shoulder. I sit down next to Ryder saying hi and receive hellos.

We sat and talk for a while about nothing really just the new drama and how each of our classes suck. Till a girl came up to Ryder and rapped her arms around his neck. Almost pulling him off the bench table where we were sitting.

I had never seen this girl but I could smell the wolf in her. And from the looks of her she is one of those popular wannabes.

"Ry Bear. You didn't ask to drive me to school this morning." She said sounding like a whinnying dog.

"Alison. Why would I ask to drive you in." Ryder asks uninterested pulling her hands off him.

I was curious why he hasn't sent her away yet. And what is she to him cause I know he is my mate. Maybe the thoughts I were having last night were right. He doesn't want a fox orphan as a mate.

"Don't think like that. He hasn't even done anything wrong yet." Vixen says stir.

"Because I am your mate and girlfriend. You should want to drive me to school." Alison say side eyeing me like I did something wrong.

"Never mind continue with what you were thinking." Vix says now sad and almost weak.

I could tell my face was giving away all my emotions cause of the sad looks I was getting from the others.

"Alison we aren't dating. You are nothing to me. Now leave." Ryder says angry probably seeing my reaction to this all.

"Ok." She says happy like she accomplished her mission. "But I will see you at the house." She walks off blowing a kiss to Ryder.

I could feel the anger building up in me so I do the smartest thing. I get up and walk to the school towards my locker.

Once I got to my locker and quickly put in the code and violently opened it I felt Him next to me.

Now what does Ryder want.

"I'm not with her." He says

"What?" I asked confused.

"Allison. She is just a pest. She wants to be with me because of.... my family." He says pausing not knowing what to say.

"Ok. Why are you telling me this." I ask wanting him to get to the point.

There is just silence between us. Him nervously look down and then up then down again. And me still angry turned to him holding the door to my locker.

I decide to break the silence "Look I get it ok. You aren't with her. Is this conversation over now cause I would like to get to class a little early."

"NO! I mean, no I have something I wanted to ask you." He says stopping me, but he doesn't continue talking.

"What is it." I say still a little annoyed.

I mean I am his mate for crying out loud. I should be the one rapping my arms around his neck with him asking to be with me. Not some slut trying to be with him for his title.

"Umm. I wanted to ask you something but I am nervous. I don't want you to say no." He says and I am still to angry to comprehend what he is trying to say.

"Why don't you just ask me and get it over with." I said wanting to get to class and get this day over with.

"Ok. Umm. I wanted to ask if you. If you wanted to go on a date. With me. Um tomorrow." He says stopping to look at me with a shocked emotion.

I mean I got what I asked for.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAY YES." Vix starts yelling at me. "MATE WANTS TO BE WITH US."

She is very happy.

"Really." I ask.

REALLY!? The only thing I say after been asked out by the guy that was meant for me I ask REALLY!

He chuckles slightly and says "Yes you. You are beautiful and funny. I can't think of one reason not to ask you out."

I can feel myself swoon.

"I can think of a few reasons." I say joking lightly making him chuckle more. If the only thing I hear for the rest of my life is his laugh I will be happy.

"So is that a yes or a no." He asks getting nervous again.

"Umm. I think I will have to take you up on your offer. Yes. I will go on a date with you." I say now forgetting the slutty girl I had just met and smile up to my mate as he smiles to me.

"So tomorrow. I will pick you up at 5:00. And dress warm and be prepared to be gone all day, till like 8. Ok." He tells me smiling still.

I nod my head not sure if I could make words right now.

I gather my stuff and head to 1st period with Ryder beside me.

That's how most of that day went with him beside me and I was totally happy with that.

Author notes:

Yay. They are going to go on a date. And I throw a little jealous mate in there. You might see more of that but from Ryder because you know. Protective and possessive Alpha.

But I hope you enjoyed it

Bye, bye.