7| The Fate Of The Kailea

~Tristan~

"Good morning beautiful,"

I groan as I open my eyes and the soft plastic from the oxygen mask rubs an indent against my face. Noah's piercing blue eyes catch my attention first as he sits beside me.

His hand rested on my leg as he the standard issued gray sweats which he somehow made ten times more attractive as they fit snug to his muscular body. I couldn't even tell he just gave birth to our babies and I hope my body bounces back the same way if I'm blessed with the gift of carrying our future children.

"Good morning," I cough and Noah peels the mask off my face and takes no time to be the first to kiss me after my long slumber.

"Or don't wait for me, I see how it is," Mason says as he comes around to the other side of my hospital bed while Noah runs his fingers through my hair. He gently kisses the top of my forehead and caresses my cheek. For the 1st time since the tsunami, I actually felt safe.

"How long have I been asleep? A few hours? You two look so worried," I joke around and the pair look at each other before Mason buries himself into my shoulder. Noah gives my thigh a small squeeze and sighs.

"Nine days bean, you were really sick." Noah says and at first I thought I didn't hear him right.

"Nine...days...where are the babies!" I cry out in a panic. Anything could happen in nine days and they're just babies! It's bad enough I missed the 1st few hours after they were born but now that it's been nine days we'll never bond.

"They're fine," Mason tiredly mutters into my shoulder and Noah stands up.

"Jeeze I've never seen you go from zero to panic so fast," Noah chuckles as he walks over to the clear plastic bassinet and rolls it towards me.

"Well it's you two and our babies, who knows what could have happened," I breathe a small sigh of relief when I see the little angels cuddled up together. Noah dramatically gasps and grasps his chest.

"I'm offended, I'll have you know I can make a fine lukewarm bottle, thank you very much," Noah sticks up for himself as he picks up our little boy first.

"Should I take off my shirt and do that skin to skin thing?" I ask Noah and Mason shakes his head.

"No, what if someone walks in?" Mason asks as he sits back and a streak of tears line his cheeks.

"Aww honey, I'm okay now. Don't worry about me." I reassure him as I wipe the tears and he sniffles a bit.

"What do you mean if someone walks in?" Noah asks and Mason wears the cutest pout on his lips. I would cover him in kisses and pull him close if I didn't want to hold our babies so badly.

"Only I can see my mates in any state of undress," Mason mutters and Noah cradles Waylon in one arm while helping me untie my hospital gown.

"I'll cover him up in a blanket then, Mr. Alpha," Noah mocks him and carefully places our chubby baby in my arms.

The moment his rosy skin touches my pale chest I feel an immediate warmth. He smacks his little lips before Noah adds Juniper to the mix and the world feels right again. Holding my two beautiful babies with my two precious mates in front of me was almost too perfect to be true.

"They're so beautiful," I sighed as I kissed their little heads and Mason wrapped his arm around us while Noah brought the blanket up to cover us up.

"I know, I made them myself," Noah bites his thumbnail as he curls up next to us.

"Just wait until I put some in you," Mason hums in my ear and I find myself instantly blushing.

"I'm trying to have a beautiful moment with our children!" I cry out disturbing Juniper as she opens her little eyes and starts to stir.

"Hey, who says you're going to be the one and not me huh?" Noah narrows his gaze at Mason and I roll my eyes.

"You wanna fight Beta?" Mason sarcastically threatens and I let out a low growl.

"Shut up both of you! You're so embarrassing," My face was on fire as fought off the thought of both of them fighting over me as a hot tension filled the room.

"Fine, we'll battle this out later," Noah huffs as he joins Mase in sandwiching me and the babies between them.

Juni cries out cutting off the air to my lungs as I hear her sweet little cry for the first time.

"She's probably hungry again. Not it," Noah puts his finger to the tip of his nose and Mason groans.

"It's my turn anyway," Mason gets up and goes to the storage underneath the babies' crib.

"I think Juni's going to look just like you. Look at her eyes," Noah mentions as Juni cries with her eyes blinking rapidly.

"I stuck a flashlight to them, cause I'm evil and impatient, turns out they're going to be green," Noah mentions and Waylon quickly joins his sister in their starving agony.

"Waylon's are brown which surprised me cause that means they might have different fathers," Noah explains and I really hope Wae is Mason's little one so I don't hog up both sets of genetics.

"Alpha Mason," Remy walks into the room without knocking and Mason turns his head.

"Oh look you got here for feeding time, here would you hold this for a sec," Mason makes him hold the bottle so he can mix in the powder. But with one look I instantly spot the deep welt on his cheek. With two crying babies, I couldn't say anything yet but I'm surprised Mason didn't notice.

Once Mason tests the bottles for their warmth, he hands them over and I let Noah take Juniper while I feed Waylon. With bottles in their mouths, the room goes silent with the exception of the babies sipping.

"What happened to your face Remy?" I asked and he looks in the mirror. His soft gray eyes were shocked when he saw it but there was a stir of emotion I couldn't explain.

"Uh, nothing. Just bumped into some guy and got into a fight. Didn't know he hit hard enough to hurt me, but you should see him!" Remy jokes, smacking Mason's shoulder as he does so. For some reason, Mason keeps a straight face and eyes him carefully almost like he doesn't believe his beta.

"Um, anyway, I came here because I want to know what you want to do about the pack," Remy asks and Mason nods.

"What's the status of the island?" Mason asks as he crosses his arms.

"The packhouse is untouched along with other various parts of the island but the rest is destroyed. The human's plan on asking for asylum in Japan. The Grayson's are also moving their headquarters to New York so there goes most of the population with them," Remy smirks and I bite my lip, hoping Mason will say the words.

Mason stays quiet for a few moments, watching Noah and I as we fed his little ones and sighs.

"The Kailea pack will return to the island. We will rebuild and we will take it back for our ancestors,"

*****************************

"Houston, prepare for a time skip"

*cough cough*

Graysons had a bit of a stomach bug but he's doing much better after an emergency room visit.  As annoying as it was to cuddle him while trying to write

  As annoying as it was to cuddle him while trying to write

The Fate of KaileaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara