46| Whore

~Mason~

"What the hell-"

I groaned, holding my head as I sat up to find myself on the couch but Noah was no longer with me and he hadn't been for a while. To my surprise, not a single one of my three mates are anywhere near me and I start to wonder how long I had been asleep for.

Not even my kids were running around so it must be the middle of the day and they have to be outside. I slowly slide off the couch, stretching out my sore back with a few moments walking forward.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I call out with no response. Scratching the back of my head I stumble through my own house, catching sight of my phone and turning it on.

"What the fuck did that man give me?!" I cry out as I realize I've been asleep for a whole two days. Shaking my head I go to take a shower first, grossed out by the fact I've been tranquilized for two days on the couch of all places. He couldn't at least move me back to my own bed?

"What did your papa do to us, Beau? Do you think he went crazy?" I asked the other sneaky devil as I washed off the soap and got out. Looking at my naked body in the mirror, I turned to side and held my breath until I saw my little bump. To think I was disgusted at first, thinking this baby had to be a mistake and I would never love this thing but look at me now.

Drying myself off with a towel, I threw on a hoodie and cargo shorts so I could walk around and try to find one of my lovely mates.

So much sarcasm, Noah was just looking out for us

I could have fallen asleep on my own

Have you been sick since you woke up?

Yakota and I go back and forth as I peek my head into every room. Ruffling my hands through my wet hair I curse Noah out under my breath as I walk downstairs and peek into my office where I finally found someone.

"Well good afternoon sleeping beauty, did you enjoy your nap?" Tristan giggles as he sits on the window ledge with our baby Cyprus cradled in his arms. I sit down in front of him and pass my hand through my son's soft brown curls.

"What nap? Do you mean when Noah tranquilized me for two days?" I ask and Tris rolls his eyes.

"You're being dramatic. He was just looking out for you and the baby," He reminds me and nods out the window.

"Oh my god! Look!" He gasps and I follow his gaze to find Remy and Noah holding hands as they walked back to our castle.

"Awww they're so cute!" Tristan squeals and I can't help but smile, knowing my plan worked after all. Little Cy was scared by his mama's sudden outburst and starts to cry.

"Ah Cy it's okay baby, I was just excited for your Papa and Kua," He tries to calm him down and I gently coo over our little baby, the blanket slipping from his back as Tristan rocked him. But when I rubbed his back I caught sight of the small tear-shaped birthmark on his arm.

"No...that's not possible," I blinked a few times and tried to rub it off like it was a dirt spot, but its a birthmark alright. I looked into Cyprus' bright green eyes that I used to think he got from his mother but the more I look at him the stupider I feel.

"What's not possible baby?" Tris asked and I dropped Cy's arm.

"Is he my son," I asked him and Tristan's smile faded.

"Mason,"

"Is he mine or Remy's,"

"Mason it's...I"

"Just answer the question,"

"Mason, calm down please, you're scaring me,"

"IS HE MINE OR REMY'S?"

"MASON STOP! AHHHHHH!"

"ANSWER ME!"

"REMY'S!"

"I fucking knew it,"

"Mason...Mason...MASON STOP! NO!"

"How dare you!"

"AHHH! NOAH! REMY!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU WHORE,"