12| Animals

18+

~Tristan~

"Tristan's having his first heat,"

Noah shrugs while I'm rolling on the floor and it feels like its a million degrees in this room. Tristan's hand only makes it worse and I scurry back from him, laying back on the cool floor with my eyes squeezed shut but no relief.

"Why didn't you tell me it would be this painful!" I growl as I grit my teeth and try to bear the pain as it feels like someone is running a blowtorch up and down my body in a 'z' shaped pattern.

"I mean...I know how to make it less painful," Noah replies and I rip off my shirt. Even though it was loose it felt so restricting. But taking off my shirt makes me feel like I only turned down the heat by five degrees.

"Shut up!" His voice was melting my ears and I feel myself being lifted off the ground by burning hands of my vanilla scented man.

"I'm going to send the kids to stay with the pack mothers. Noah, give him some kind of relief. His suffering is killing me," I hear Mason say as he lays me on the bed and I whimper from the loss of contact.

"Well don't mind if I do. Don't worry, I'll have him ready by the time you come back," Noah salutes and Mason looks me over one last time before leaving. With the bedroom door closed, Noah rubs his hands together as he eyes me like I was some kind of delicious snack, waiting to be devoured.

"Noah!" I whined as curled up again and Noah snapped out of whatever thoughts he was having.

"Yeah, sorry bean, here," I feel his hands tug at my jeans as he peels them away with my underwear in one foul swoop. I feel like I'm incapacitated and unable to breathe without his hands touching me in some way. As soon as they come off, I feel my hardened shaft touching my stomach and Noah kisses my thigh.

"Noah, I feel like my body is on fire! What's happening?" I whine, another painful wave hits and my back arches against the bed until Noah crawls on top of me.

"You wanna know why you feel the way you do?" Noah whispers in my ear and as he kisses his mark on my chest sending me spiraling. The skin to skin contact dulls the wave with some relief but without Mason there was no way I'd be complete.

"The burning is your womb growing, getting ready for the beautiful baby Mason and I are going to put inside you tonight," Noah runs his hand down my chest before finally touching my leaking shaft, rubbing up and down in slow torturous motions to alleviate some of my pain. Having their baby was one of my biggest dreams and thinking of it actually coming true was almost overwhelming. Maybe I'm just sick and they're confusing it for something else.

"You're dripping in so much precum and slick. I'm going to make you so full of your mates seed that It will be impossible for you not to be pregnant. I'm going to fuck you so good that you're going to compare every single time we make love to this very night," Noah's sexual conversation makes me moan uncontrollably in his ear as I think of being stretched by both my mates generous members and I'll gladly accept all the pain that comes with it.

"Mmm, Noah!" I cry out as he makes me cum for the first time tonight but I know it won't be the last.

"There you go sweetheart, you're going to be okay. I promise you," He sighs, sucking my ear lobe while caressing my hot body. His hands becoming the refreshing ice I needed as I wrapped my legs around his sexy naked body. Drowning in his spiced scent on our soft sheets.