42| I Love You Baby

~Noah~ 

"I feel like you're sending Remy and I away on purpose," 

I say as I glare at my suspicious-looking fiance while he lays on his back on the cold bathroom floor, waiting for his nausea to go away. 

"You're lucky I let you postpone it for a week," Mason replies with his eyes closed as he rested his hands on his belly. Since he's shirtless, I can see the tiny little bump where he just started showing and I can't help but smile. 

"Listen, you don't get to hold us in a corner and force us to mate. That's not how this works," I huff and he groans loudly. 

"You wanna bet- shit," he gets in just before he throws up for the second time tonight and although I'm semi impressed by the move, I've got big plans that can't be ruined like this. Running my hand over his back, I give him gentle rubs as he lays his head down on his arms in misery. 

"You need anything baby? Some water?" I ask and he shakes his head with the saddest little sigh I had ever heard leave his lips. 

"I don't know how much longer I can do this," He sniffles a little after flushing but refuses to face me as he starts dry heaving. 

"It's not for forever babe, it's just a stage," I remind him and once he finally stops I wrap my arms around his tiny baby belly and pull him close. 

"It feels like it's lasting forever," he sighs and I wipe away his little tears with my thumb. It wasn't morning sickness anymore, he's sick all the time and I'm surprised he's showing considering he's lost so much weight. 

"Just think of how cute the little one is gonna be," I try to make him feel better but he only cracks a small smile, closing his eyes as he curls up in my arms.

"I can't wait to meet him," Mason whimpers slightly and I kiss the top of his head. 

"Are you okay now?" I ask him and he nods but I know he's just calming down. 

"Brush your teeth and I'll meet you in the kitchen babe," I tell him and he gives me a curious look but doesn't ask any questions. After tiptoeing through the bedroom, I walk over to the kitchen and put the kettle on the stove to boil before pulling out my iPhone. Scrolling through my contacts, I call the one person I never thought I'd actually call. 

And surprisingly enough he answers before it even rings. 

"Hey Noah! what happened? Your mom didn't answer the phone?" Papa asks and I roll my eyes from here. 

"Well, I need your advice," I didn't want to say it but it was true. 

"Sure anything for you kiddo, wait, your mom wants to say hi anyway. We were just finishing up the dough for the restaurant," I can tell Papa put me on speaker when I heard mom smack the counter with his hands. 

"So when am I getting an invite to this wedding huh? If you had it without us Noah Lukas Kailea, I swear to god I'm going to fly there just to kick your little ass to-" 

"Moooooom, shut up! We haven't gotten married yet cause things got...complicated," I whisper shout at my stupid mother and I could tell he didn't believe me. 

"This is why he called me and not you, go back to seasoning that piece that you missed right there it's almost twelve Matthias. Now, what was it you wanted to ask about? Is it relationship advice? Cause if so that would be your other father's area," He points out and the kettle starts screaming. 

"No, I called because I wanted to ask you what that tea was that you used to give mom when he was sick while he was pregnant," I ask and Mom tsks under his breath.