39| No So Fast

~Noah~

~Noah~

 "Good morning my beautiful bean,"

I sigh into my mate's beautiful porcelain skin, tracing tiny shapes across the adorable light brown freckles on his skin. His sweet smile warmed my heart as he curled up closer in my embrace. In the cozy silence, Tristan gently caressed my cheek in the palm of his warm hand. 

"You're back baby, I was so worried about you. Did you finally start taking your meds?" He asked and I pouted a bit. 

"Yeah," I confessed, ashamed of the fact I had to rely on anti-depressants now and can't just make myself happy as Tris and Mase do. 

"Oh my sweet Noah," He sighs and lays a delicious kiss upon my lips. 

"Just because your taking them now doesn't mean you're weak and I would never think any less of you. You're just going through so much baby and I know it was getting hard for you to even get out of bed in the morning," he says and I wrap my arm around him, kissing the tip of his freckled nose. 

"How's therapy going?" He asks and I run my hand down his beautiful curved hips. 

"It's going, apparently I have a lot of mental wounds that need to be patched up," I groan and he giggles a little. 

"Want me to make you some mental band-aids?" Tris asked while playing with my hair. 

"The three little monsters you gave me are all the mental band-aids I need," I tell him honestly and Tristan pulls me close, kissing me deeper than before with so much love confidence I could die perfectly happy right here in this moment.

"Mmm I love you so much," He sighs into my lips as he pulls away and went back to nestling himself in my warm embrace. 

"I love you too bean," I give him a slight squeeze and although I loved this one on one time with the sweetest one of the four of us, I hated the dragging feeling that came behind it. Reminding me there are a few people missing from this picture.

 I love Mason's hazy good mornings with his hair all over the place and his eyes half-closed. I don't really know how Remy wakes up yet but I guess I kind of missed that fucker's goofy grin and positive vibes. 

"You know exactly where they are," Tristan read my mind and I groaned into his shoulder. 

"Fuck me," I groaned knowing that meant I was the last one Remy was going to set his sights on.

"Are you going to let him mark you?" Tris asked and I snorted. 

"No," I huffed and he pulled away from me with a look of shock from the words.