50| We Keep This Love For Ourselves

7 MONTHS LATER

~Remy~

"Alpha Mason, Beta Remy, It's almost time," 

We're reminded and I finish tying my black dress shoes in our large closet, my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest by now and the quick reminder didn't help. 

"Nervous?" Mason chuckles and I look up to find him straightening out his gray bowtie in the floor to ceiling mirror. His dark brown eyes find mine in the reflection as I stand up. Coming up behind him, I wrap my arms around his waist and place my chin on his shoulder.

Quietly staring at our reflection as we wore similar fresh haircuts, shaved on the sides with his dark brown hair gelled back and my wavy hair gelled in place. Our matching navy suits looked pressed and clean as they should be. Our crowns defined our deep god-given cheekbones and his cute smile lines were wrinkled into his handsome face. 

"Uh, of course I'm worried! This is Noah we're talking about. I know Tris is gonna be there but what if he runs away?" I ask and Mason laughs, holding my hands in his. 

"Then we'll find him. We always do," He says and I kiss his cheek, unable to help myself. 

"You're so unbelievably handsome right now, like babe, I can't," I pout, trying to hold my emotions back as much as I can. Fuck, if I start crying now with just Mason it's going to be a tsunami when Tristan and Noah come down the aisle. 

"Remy! You can't! If you get emotional then I'll get emotional and they'll make fun of us!" Mason argues and I take in a deep breath trying to suck it up but it wasn't working. 

"FUCK!" I shout, stepping back from Mase while he rolls with laughter, making fun of my pain.

"Rem, we have to get going!" Mason chokes out as he tries to stop himself but can't.

"No! We can be late to our own wedding!" I try to make an excuse so I can fix myself but he drags me out by the back of my suit without a care for how I look or my feelings. The nerve of my soon to be husband.

"Mason!"