Epilogue

~3rd Person~

"LAST CALL FOR ANTUM! ONCE AGAIN, LAST CALL FOR ANTUM!"

The caretaker on the ferry for Antum school for the supernatural was making its last call for the first year children. They were the first to leave to the only school for Kailea created an island over for the children where they would stay from December to May. 

Noah sucked in a deep breath as he stood beside Mason, Tristan, and Remy with their two six-year-olds in front of them.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" Tristan asked their babies while trying to hold back his tears and Juniper rolled her eyes while Waylon nodded, cuddling Mika close to his chest. 

With their four other children resting at home, it was the first time they would have to say goodbye to their children for the next six months. 

A caretaker taking attendance comes off the ferry after seeing the missing prince and princess and walks up to them with a low bow. 

"Is everything alright?" She asks in regards to the royal family and Noah pushes little Juniper and Waylon forward. 

"Yeah, they're fine. Take care of them please," Noah asks and she nods. 

"Of course Beta Noah, all of the children on the island are in the best hands. Alpha Mason should know that considering he personally interviewed every teacher and caretaker," She replies and Mason remembers her bright smile during the interview process. 

"Alright, goodbye Juni and Wei, make good choices, and stay close to each other okay?" Mason reminds the children and the caretaker takes hold of their little hands as she guides them to the ferry. Their trunks had already been taken earlier and the children were the last thing to hand off before the boat could set sail. 

When Waylon turned his head back and started crying as he held his little hand back to them Tristan's heart broke in half. Nearly running to grab his baby, Noah and Remy both held him back before he could. 

"Let them grow my love," Remy tells him and Tristan while watching his children cross the threshold of the boat and walk off for the first time. 

And into the next chapter of their lives.

~End of The Alpha, The Beta, & The Lunos~

"How can I trust you? After what you've done!"

Beta Prince Waylon Kailea's counting down the days of his final semester at the Antum School for the supernatural. Serving in his alpha sister's shadow, Waylon finds himself utterly alone and patiently awaits the last day of school. On which, the mated ceremony will begin and he'll finally have a mate to confide in and call his own.

Until something goes utterly wrong and he fears he'll have to live under his sister's tight alpha grip for the rest of his life. 

Alexei was lost. As the future alpha of the Crimson pack carrying on under the guise of being a Kailea, he didn't fit in anywhere. Not at the place he called home, Antum, or with the people he barely called friends.

When Alexei discovers he's going to be a mateless alpha at the ceremony, he's lost hope for the future. But an egregious plan against him unravels and all is not what it seems to be.

Crimson Heart: Book ONE In the Kailea series: An Original Grayson Novel written by Ryley Kalem