Arc 2.10 - Heng

Third Pov

Time skip ( 7 Years later)

Heng Ruo is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of his own company. Its all start when he doing his own thesis Five years ago. All Professors and Judges is impressed with his presentation. One of them said if he make it into reality the company will be successful in the future. And 2 years after that he slowly build the company using his own money. Named as He.Ri & Co.

Now after five years, the company is already strong enough until it become Top 5 in the world. Heng Ruo become a billionare in such a young age. He become a main topic in a whole year. Paparazi is everywhere, they yearn for a topic to make it into the scandal. But they got none. He being a royal boyfriend for 5 years. Heng Ruo alreay engaged after he graduated from his university. He become the most wanted husband-to-be material in whole 3 years.

A/N: i wont give a detail what the company is about because it will be so ridiculous. Oppsy. Sorry 😉

Lee Rina. She is now a doctor and taking a specialist. Neurological. She's been busy through the years. Rina want to become a neurosurgeon in the age of 27. That what she told Heng Ruo when they decide what they want to be in the future. She become a hot topic when she was in practical because her boyfriend is Heng Ruo. Rina is actually an introvert person she's not adapt in new situations when everyone in the hospital try to be friendly with her just because her fiance is Billionare.

Rina try to act like none of this hot topic will destroy her career and she just do a normal routine. Although her Fiance's is billionare now, she is humble person. And its makes everyone love and admire her. Their relationship being a whole topic through the year. And they become more famous couple without them knowing about it.

......💥💥.....

Kang Jian. He is taking over his father position as a CEO of their family business. He and Heng Ruo recently make duo project. And their project attract world business because, one is clever, fierce guy and the other one is good at leadership in business. The project also become a huge success until it become hot issues.

Kang Jian relationship with Lijuan become more and more challenging because they always in break and make up relationship. Its all because Kang Jian's the only Heir of Kang family and his girlfriend ( Lijuan) came from an average family.

Lijuan. She is taking general practice in the same hospital with Rina. They already decided what they want to become since in their second years at University. Although Rina taking a different path from her but they still close as ever. Although sometimes she even get jealous when Rina life is so peaceful from but she try to be grateful for what she have.

Her relationship with Kang Jian is now in the middle of break up but they still together because she that Kang Jian and her are meant to be. She is still a fighter like the old her. Still smack at people talking  back to her like a shit. And that whats make she more stronger than before.

Lijuan become an attention to the whole country because she will never let anyone make her feel down. Sometimes there is even picture of her smacked Kang Jian head been captured by paparazi's. And the tittle of the topic is KANG JIAN'S GIRLFRIEND IS A GANGSTER

Rina and her laughed so much when they read the news about Kang Jian and her. The tittle is funny as hell. Although Kang Jian and her always faught but they make up as fast as ever because their ego is not on the first position. They still being a silly couple of the year.

......💥💥......

Xiao Zan is being traveller. He published a books tittled as BOOKS OF LIFE and it become the most hot sell books and he win an awards of traveller.