Arc 3.6 - Zhang

Rina's PoV

I walked on the streets without my guards, accompanied only by my maid best friend, Danmei. We walked together, side by side. Today is the Ghost Festival, I snuck out of the house to explore the city. It has been a long time since I had a chance to come to the city.

I always stayed at home and did my chores as a girl. I studied medicine, I needed to know how to heal my wounds if I get hurt. I also studied how to heal human sickness in a book. Luckily for me, I took a medical course in my previous life. This will become a big opportunity for me to open my own hospital.

I went to the Herbs Shop to study about herbs, that can turn into drugs as medicine. I felt happy and relaxed here, next I went to the library. It has thousands of book that I can read. Without me knowing, it was already past the evening. Danmei warned me about the time. I needed to go home or Grandfather will be mad at me.

I took Danmei's right hand and walked to the street, it was time to go home.

"My lady, Danmei is hungry. Can we eat first at the Tea house?" Danmei asked for my permission. I looked at her and nodded my head. It's only for a little while right, then it's okay.

We took the last table and ate dumpling whilst drinking tea. We talked for a while until we were interrupted by someone. It was Lee Jing.

"Hey, girl. We want this seat, can you please get up so we can take this seat." She said. I looked in front of me and saw many chairs and table left empty, why must this girl interrupt us.

I pretended that I didn't hear her and continued sipping the tea. I saw her push Danmei from her chair, loud sound could be heard, I saw some customers stand up to see what happened.

"Are you deaf? I said get up" She yelled at me. I helped Danmei stand up and stood in front of her.

"And if I don't want to go, what will you do?" I smirked at her. I can see her friend get annoyed at me.

"I will do this!" She choked Danmei using the water that we drink, I was able to see the Danmei start to lose her breath. Then I pushed her with strong push until she took a few steps backwards and fell.

"You dare to push me?!" She yelled at me. I look at her with widened and said "Yes! I dare. A girl like you should sit on the ground like that. You can see there is a lot of space but still, came to our table and want to take our place. If I didn't know better I would think that you are a blind girl. Pity, so beautiful but so stupid" I helped Danmei up again and together we walked out from the Tea House. I paid up at the front counter before walking out from the shop.

"What an idiotic girl," I said. I sigh and asked Danmei whether her neck is okay or not.

"Its hurt, my lady. She choked me with a strong water" I took a medicine that I made and put it on her neck.

I felt someone push my shoulder, I looked behind me and saw Lee Jing and her friend standing behind me with angry faced.