Arc 3.2 - Zhang

Rina Pov

I felt the soft breeze of wind brush against my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw a figure in front of me trying to light the fire. It was a boy.

"Is not this Wang Yong?" Why did I appear at this moment? Isn't he suppose to be alone? Aish...Yeon!

I came back to reality when I heard a soft sigh from him. I tilted my head up to see his face. He was so handsome even though he was just around 8 years old.

"Maybe if you had any power, you could light the fire up," I said sarcastically. He looks at me with a serious face and continues what he was doing before.

Ignoring me huh? I slowly got up from the ground and got ready to walk away from him.

"Are you gonna leave me alone?" He asks me with a stuttering voice, when I look closely I can see his lip turning blue. He looks so cold. I sighed and sat down again.

"You should listen to me," I said, more softly this time after I saw him still not giving up.

"You shouldn't talk to this Prince in that way," he said seriously. I nearly laughed at him because he looks so serious in that small body.

"Try using your hand without anything in your hands." He looks at me with a confused expression. Without rocks in his hands, maybe he will succeed in lighting the fire.

"Trust me." He put down all the stuff in his hands and used his hands to light up the fire from the woods.

I can see sweat start to appear on his forehead. Wow, he really did believe in what I had said.

After 30 minutes, he begins to lost hope.

"Don't give up yet, keep trying you can do it," I said to him. He sighed a little bit and proceed with what he was doing before.

An hour later, a flame finally appeared from his own hands. Impressed by his gift, I look at him with widened eyes. He looks at me in disbelief.

"W-what just happened?" He asked me with a stuttering voice.

"Are you a witch, how did you know I can lit it up with my hands?" I laughed, a bit too loud because the expression on his face is priceless. He looked terrified of me.

"If I am a witch, I wouldn't help you. Instead, I will just kill and leave you here, alone." I said impassively.

He slowly nodded his head and asked me what I want from him?

"There is one thing I want to know, how did I get here?" Wang Yong's eyes looked at the fire and answered.

"I don't know either. When I arrived here I saw you already lying on the ground and crying." So they abandoned me, huh?

'Thank You---Ummm. What is your name?" I asked for his name. "Wang Yong" He answered. 'Of course'

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded his head.

"Why are you here? Did someone leave you here alone?" He lowered his head down and nodded again. After that, I didn't ask any further because I already knew what will happen. "Do you want to stay here any longer? you see it's getting darker over there. I bet its already late. It's dangerous to stay out here." I said to him.

"Do you want to come with me? Because we need to get out of this place." I tugged on his sleeve softly. "But someone with come and take me back home," he said, the softness of his voice nearly make me didn't hear what he said.

"Are you sure? If I left you here, can you survive alone?" I asked him again, asking for his confirmation. I want to leave him but I know how the story is. The guard didn't come to save him, he's the one who rescues himself.