Arc 4.2 - Xavier

Rina's PoV

I wake up when I felt someone jumping on the bed, "mom..mom! Look we're at hotel room." Liam jumping excitedly.

I yawned first before I put an attention to his word. "Yes dear, we're at hotel. Beautiful right?" I stroke his hair softly.

"Now go take a bath, you have to accompany mom to hunter a house for us to stay and search a building for us to rent. Mom want to open a bakery shop, what Liam think about it?" I asked my son.

He nodded his head excitedly "Yeah..mom biscuit, cake and pastry is so delicious.. Liam will love to eat it everyday" I laugh at his expression. The his face always express each of hid world make we want to hug my Liam.

"Okay, let's get ready. We will just get our important belonging only. We will stay here for one week and move to our new house shortly after we find it, Kay?" He wearing his old clothes that already packed inside his bag, it's already worn out and the color also already pull off. I feel pity when I look at my son clothes because he still look excited wearing his old clothes even it's already worn out.

"But honey, before we search for a house, mom should by us a clothes first" I say.

"No need mom, I can wear this. It's still look okay. We need to save money mom, so you can open a bakery shop" I look at my child with my eyes already full of my tears.

I walk to him and hug him, "Liam.. mom have enough money to buy you clothes, buy a house and open bakery. Don't worry" I smile at him and rub his head. I kneel before him.

"You're my son, mom want you to be happy. With a new clothes mom sure you will be lot happier" he shake his head, showed that he not agreed with me.

"No mom, Liam will be lot of happier if mom pampered Liam with lot love and attention.. hehe.. Liam will love if mom cook Liam favorite food everyday" he face turn red when he talk about what he loves.

Oh god, what did I do in my past life to get this bright and intelligent child.

"Okay.. mom promised to give you lots of love from now on" I hug him tightly and rub his back.

After a few minutes, I pull off from and wipe my tears.

"Let's go" I lend my hand out for he to reach it.

Then we walk out from our hotel room and building. We straightly go to the shopping mall who is not my ex- husband own it.

....

Uknown guy's PoV

"As your planned, they are here to buy a few new clothes. And another new update, she plan to buy a house and rent a shop to open a bakery cafe" his assistant explained everything about what happened to her and what her next plan.

"Help her up, give 50% discount to every shop she goes in my shopping mall."

"And tell all the house lord when she goes to their agent give what ever she asked as her description of her ideal house. If she want a house of fully-finished, then you need to buy all the furniture that will be needed for the house. And for the shop rent to open her bakery, give her my building for her to rent it with 70% discount. Get it?" After he satisfied he dissmiss his assistant.

"As I planned, she will be mine. Road to make her forever and ever mine." He smiled and continue to finish his own job duty.

"Maybe I should visit her one day. If she want to rent my building to open her business. What a brilliant Idea I have, if she rent my builiding, then I get to see her everyday. What a great plan *tap his chest, proudly*. A bakery cafe' huh?? What a determined girl. Then, let me full all your wishes, baby girl" he talk alone, like a crazy person.