10- Waking up dizzy sucks

Makena's POV

I open my eyes, and I flinch at the sharp pain that radiates through my side. I roll over slowly, grabbing at my throat, which burns as I breathe in and out slowly. Glancing around at my surroundings, I realized I wasn't in my own bed. Instead, I found myself naked on a mattress on a bare concrete floor. I slowly raised my head, glancing around some more. I must be in someone's basement.

Standing up, I see wooden stairs. Glancing up, I notice a single wooden door at the top. I slowly walk toward the stairs, gripping onto the banister. I used it to help pull myself up to the door. I grabbed the handle, attempting to turn it, but to no avail. It was locked, I found myself completely naked in someone's basement. After trying the knob a few more times, I gave up and turned back down the stairs, shrugging. Looking around, I notice a door on one of the walls, slowly walking towards it. Turning the knob, I release a small breath as it went. I open the door to find a small bathroom, that was pretty bare. But it only had the bare necessities: one roll of toilet paper, a single white towel, and a bar of soap.

"Awesome," I think to myself.

When I realized I wasn't able to do anything about my situation, I turned and went back over to the mattress. As I sat down on the mattress, I heard the door open slowly at the top of the stairs. I cover myself up with a towel that I stole out of the bathroom. I narrow my eyes at the man as he comes down the stairs looking very carefully at me. I step back a bit, trying to distance myself from him.

"Hello, sleepyhead. It's nice of you to finally wake up." He says, his menacing smile on his face causing me to tremble under his eye.

"Who are you?" I asked him softly because I was afraid he would harm me.

"Oh, I'm nobody important." I stare at him, daring him to do something.

"Where am I?"

"You're in my basement." He growls, obviously annoyed by all the questions.

"Why?" I inquire quietly. "What do you want from me?"

"Well let's see here, what can I tell you? You, my dear, are nothing more to me than a big paycheck. You see I agreed to help a friend of mine to kidnap you! I am only keeping you here for a little bit while he gets things settled. Then when he's ready, he will come to collect you. He'll pay me and take you to where ever it is he's got planned to keep you." He sends me a crooked smile.

"Really, who is your friend?" I ask, preparing myself mentally for his response. I had my own suspicions about who it could really be.

"You'll find out soon enough!"

"Okay fine, but can I get something to wear?" I gestured to the towel I had wrapped around my body. I was feeling very vulnerable standing in front of him practically naked.

"Of course you get clothes!" He tosses a dress in my direction, I didn't realize he was holding anything until it flitted towards my feet. "Get dressed, he should be arriving shortly."

I watch as he turns to head back up the stairs. I heard the click of the lock and went for the dress. I scrambled to put it on, it was actually a little tight on my figure... hugging my curves.

I was so confused, I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. He said he had been working with someone who paid him for that help. So the person doing this must be someone who has a lot of money; however, I know of no one who would have that much money. I was still feeling very vulnerable because I didn't have on a bra or a pair of panties.

I sat back down on the bed to wait because there really wasn't anything else I could do. Feeling restless I started cleaning out from under my fingernails, which yeah, I knew was a bad habit, but who cares?