13- Seeing his ugly side

Makena's POV

Upon entering the bedroom, he threw me down on the bed. Quickly climbing on top of me, he straddled me as he held my hands against the mattress. Looking up into his face, I freeze. I don't know what is going to happen, he looked back at me with the devil in his eyes. "You will stop this Makena! Get over that problem you have with me and learn to live with this new reality here, you are mine. I will never let you go now that I've finally got you!" he lets it all out in a low growl before getting up. He stomps his feet and slams the door as he exits the room.

I was too shocked to move right away, so I laid there for a few minutes to calm my emotions. I was shocked at how he reacted to everything I said, and he almost seemed offended. However, I didn't care, he was really hurting me. I rubbed at my wrists, he has bruised them before so maybe that has something to do with it. Had I done something several years ago, I might not be here now.

***************

Jesse's POV

Stomping into the room where I was staying, I slammed the door. I was furious, how dare she speak to me that way! I cannot lose her, not right now... She's never going to be somebody else's, that's too difficult to handle. I would lose my mind. I won't let that happen.

I actually paid the asshole that killed her fiancee, many years ago, good money just to guarantee that I would be her only man. But I couldn't let any of the others know, I've always known where she was. No way would I ever lose track of her like that? That was not the time for us, no... I needed to give her the time to grieve since I knew she truly loved him. I'm not cruel, I just know what I want. And what I want is her, now is our time. It's time I make her mine, it's time I claim her! I've waited long enough!

Sitting at the desk and pulling out my laptop, I watch the camera I left in her room. She was still laying on the bed exactly where I left her. If only she knew how beautiful she is if only she could see herself through my eyes.

I am very eager for her to accept me. I wanted to be her man so much that I started thinking about our wedding night. That is when I will finally make love to her. If we do so before the wedding night it is her choice, not mine. I can only hope she doesn't keep testing my patience, but the punishments that I plan to hand out should help her to accept all of this.

I opened my emails and started responding to the important ones. I had just hired a temporary CEO, so that I could take this extended leave of absence, to spend time with Makena. This woman was really starting to aggravate me. She was constantly insisting on new ideas, ideas on how things needed to be run at my company! I gave her the job to keep track of things and to keep my employees in line, not to take over completely, and I swore I told her coming in I intended this to be temporary employment. If she takes over things like this, I am going to need to fire her and fast.

I chose to hire a woman for this position because I thought women were easier to manipulate and control. But boy was I wrong, I knew women were a lot easier in the eyes but she knew I only saw one woman. The only useful thing I get from a random female is a good lay. Don't get me wrong here, I always had chicks around just for that. I am a man after all.

As I read the latest email from my current acting CEO, I got upset because she wanted me to return to work. I swore I was clear here, that not only did I own the business, but nobody told me what to do. I decided to place a phone call.

"Hello?" He answered as I heard his warm voice come over the receiver on the third ring.

"Hey Luke, I need a favor from you! Please hire a new acting CEO for Campbell Industries right away! I'm terminating Mrs. Johnson tomorrow night, she's nothing but annoying. Please make sure that the replacement is male."I kept my tone respectful and courteous as he was my lawyer, he did an awful lot out of his usual job description for me.