28- Preparing to keep her

Jesse's POV

I was impressed with her handling of everything with the reporter yesterday. I couldn't believe she helped me out so willingly. Making sure that the world would believe we were in love. Man, I knew she was the right choice! I knew she was what I wanted, but if only I had realized it earlier and not acted so stupid when we first met, things might be different now. I wish she knew how bad I feel about everything that happened back then with her, I tore myself apart after leaving her home that night. I knew then that I had messed up. The next day, when I had the chance to apologize to her, I threatened her again, just to show off to my friends. But now I know better, and I have been trying really hard not to lose my temper with her. I know I've lost it a few times, but that's usually her fault. I am trying really hard here.

I do not want to hurt her. She's so beautiful. Even more so now that she's grown into a woman than before. She's the woman I want, her curves are absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to make my claim upon her, I know she was meant to be mine. She's always been mine, so knowing that she's never truly been with another man makes me so happy. She was drunk when she did anything, and she doesn't even remember it. She's like a virgin, and I can't wait to show her what I can do. On the wedding night, I hope that she'll be willing to consummate our marriage since I have a memorable night planned. If not, then I guess I'll just have to wait for her to be ready, all I want right now is for her to stop all these little tantrums to get back at me!

Ring

Ring

I pull out my phone from my pocket, looking at the screen, and let out a sigh. It was only my attorney, Luke Taylor, returning my phone call from earlier. I had realized that I would need him to draft a prenup agreement. I was not going to give her anyway out of this marriage. I even came up with a special clause to guarantee that she would stay with me. "Hello Luke, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay although my wife just left me!" he shrieks into the phone.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Oh, she left me for someone else, someone who she's been sleeping with behind my back, someone who's also five years younger than me. She is claiming that she is pregnant with his child and that it is not mine. 

Needless to say, I will push for a paternity test just to make sure, but at the very least I say good riddance!" he exclaims, and I could tell how angry he was.

"Dude, that sucks... I am so sorry to hear about that!"

"Dude, it's all good. I actually already knew something was up. I sensed it on multiple occasions," he says.

"Yeah, we always know, don't we? A girl can't hide anything from us." I say, glancing at my watch.

"Yep... so tell me what I can do for you." he asks.

"Well, I actually need you to help me with some paperwork." I growled out into the receiver, despite the fact that I was happy that she was mine she is always finding a way to annoy me.

"Okay, what do you need?" I could hear him rummaging through something, he was clearly preparing to take notes as usual.

"Well, I am sure you know by now that I am getting married at the end of the month. I need a prenuptial agreement and would like to include a special clause that's generally not part of them." I grin as I think about what I'm doing.

"Okay, well the prenuptial agreement is not a problem. I've heard a few rumors about your upcoming wedding. There have been some speculations regarding your high school secret. The girl is the same one you kidnapped, correct?" he asked, and I let out a low growl as I had specifically asked him not to mention it.