21- Stupid Decisions

Jesse's POV

Walking down the stairs, dragging her behind me as I go, I was both pissed off at her and pissed off at myself for thinking that she was ready for the door to be unlocked. I almost lost her this time. I was lucky to be able to catch up to her when I did, as she was in my truck and trying to start the engine when I caught up to her. In my anger, I threw her into a metal chair, probably a tad harder than I meant to since she really upset me this time. I really thought she could be trusted, I really thought I saw a hunger in her eyes earlier in the bathroom. I slip her wrists into the strap behind the chair while keeping her cuffs on. I then strap her ankles to the chair.

Then, in my anger, I decided to cut her dress off. I needed to teach her a lesson this time, so I cut it off. This would guarantee that she wouldn't run anymore. I take a pair of scissors to the dress and cut it off of her beautiful pale body, after all, I paid for it so I guess I could do whatever I wanted with it. "Why did you do it Makena? Why did you have to run?" I raised my voice at her. I wasn't being so gentle with her at the moment. All I could think about was how angry I was, and how much I wanted to teach her a lesson.

"I don't know!" She whispers barely loud enough for me to hear it.

"Now I have to punish you again! And this time it is going to be so much more painful for you!" I growl at her, looking into her eyes. As much as I wanted to be kind and loving to her, I can't right now. I have to be the tough, strong, mean guy and stick to my word. She was never going to want to run away from me again. "Now, I will be back to finish taking care of you. I just need to calm down first, before I do something I might regret in the future."

I walk up the stairs without looking back, turning off the lights before walking out the door slamming it in my frustration. I lock the door just to be safe. I wasn't taking chances today after what she did and how close she came to getting away. I head up to our room, walking into the room I slammed the door as well. I was furious, how could I be so stupid? It was because I wanted to believe what I thought I saw in her eyes today. I wanted to believe she was falling for my charms, but I was horribly mistaken.

What was I going to do with her now? She almost ran away. If she had, it would have ruined everything. She's my trophy, the one thing I've always wanted. I couldn't let her go, especially now that I have her. I had to figure out everything.

Deciding to take a moment away from this house, from her, I head to the local club to get smashed.

***************

Makena's POV

Getting dragged behind him scared me more than I'd ever admit, I could tell he was angry as he grunted and growled as he walked. He wasn't even trying to be gentle anymore, he throws me into a metal chair. So hard that it hurt my back, but I didn't fight him or start crying. I just sat there and let him strap my still cuffed hands to the back of the chair, then each of my ankles to one of the legs of the chair.

I saw an evil smile creep over his face, and I wondered what was on his mind. My eyes widen as I watch him take scissors and cut the pretty dress from my body. I was left exposed and cold, as I remember how chilly this basement could get. I am aware of how cold it will be in a few hours since I have already suffered at his hands before.

"Why did you do it, Makena? Why did you have to run?" He yells at me, I stare into his angry eyes. I knew he was mad and I knew why. He almost lost me, I was so close.

"I don't know," was all I could muster up, I wanted to apologize to him for my actions, to ask for his forgiveness. However, I remained silent and still. Begging would look weak, and begging would seem as if I was giving up, so begging would be the worst possible thing for me right now. I wasn't ready to give up just yet.