11- My prison

Makena's POV

The home is designed in a very cozy style. Walking into it, you immediately feel a sense of homeyness. To the left of the entryway was a single flight of stairs leading to the second floor. Jesse helped me up the stairs, taking it slow so he wouldn't trip me. At the top of the stairs, we were met with a small landing and then a hallway with several doors.

He leads me down the hallway to the door at the end, unlocks the door, and shoves me inside. Then he unlocks the cuffs behind me, letting my hands go free. After a second, he turns around and leaves, slamming the door shut. I hear as he clicks the lock into place locking me in.

The bedroom appears to be beautifully decorated, with a dark cherry oak queen-sized canopy bed in the middle and light pink sheer drapery surrounding the pink comforter and fluffy pillows. A cherry oak Victorian side table sat on each side of the bed with two pink lamps on them. A large cherry oak dresser opposite the bed housed a rather large mirror and a vase with flowers. The bathroom was just outside the bedroom, and it had a large clawfoot tub, white vanity complete with an oval mirror, and a white porcelain toilet. The towels were pink, with pink rugs all over the place to match the bedroom.

Back in the room, I notice another door that I open to reveal a fully stocked closet full of female clothes, all of them in my size too. I was amazed at all the shoes in the back corner. I walked back out to the dresser, opened a drawer, and found all sorts of bras and panties. They were all different colors and styles.

I decided to put panties on but didn't worry about the bra. I didn't know when he would be coming through the door so I didn't want him to walk in on me naked and changing. Not that he hadn't seen all of me naked already anyways.

***************

Jesse's POV

"We have to discuss all of this guys, I don't want to lose her now that I've got her. Any suggestions on how to keep her here?" I ask my two best friends as we discuss the kidnapping of Makena.

"I say, you chain her up," Curtis suggests. I glare at him, he always seemed to be inclined to cruel ways of doing things. Although I have to admit, he did have a point! I may have to do something like what he's recommending until she realizes that she is mine.

"Like with an actual chain?" I ask him.

"Sure, I mean yeah... Why not?" he replies as he disappears down the hall. After a while, I hear the distinctive sound of chains dragging on the ground. Turning my head, I see him walking into the room with his arms loaded with chains. "Look what I found, we just have to bolt it to something strong enough to hold her and since she is so small that'll be easy!"

"Okay, Mister knows everything, how do I connect that to her?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Well, dude, that's pretty easy to figure out. Where do you want to attach the chain to her and then I'll tell you what exactly we need for the end." he explained to me, dropping the chains in a pile on the floor.

"How about around her ankle?" I ask him seriously.

"Nah... too easy to take off unless it's tight enough to mark her skin, how about around the waist?" Ruben suggests.

"That's a good point!"

"You know me, I always have your back!" Ruben slaps me hard on my back of the shoulder. I knew he was playing, so I grab him by the collar pulling him back where I give him a noogie laughing out loud.

"So, do you have any ideas on how to lock the chain around her waist?" I giggle releasing Ruben.

"Oh, I know..." Curtis snaps. He stands and runs out of the room. I stare at Ruben in confusion until I hear heavy footsteps return. I look at him, noticing the bike lock he's holding. "We connect this to the chain and then use the padlock to lock it around her waist to stop her from running away."