15- Aftermath of his punishment

Makena's POV

He raised himself up and looked down at me in complete delight. His smug triumphant grin spread across his face. He finally releases me before walking out of my room, leaving me breathless and surprised.

I rush over to my bed and throw myself on top of it before shoving my face into my pillow and letting out a scream of frustration. I didn't know what had just happened, the thing I was most surprised about was the way my body began to respond to his touch.

Upon entering my bathroom, I looked in the mirror. My neck was red and aching with all the marks and hickeys he placed on it and my collarbone. The place where he bit me the most hurt the worst, and I was aching so badly. I brushed my hair out, trying to hide the marks. But nothing I did could cover up the horrible red marks he left on my body; it was like he was claiming me as his own.

I couldn't help thinking about what had just happened, how he had overpowered me and done what he wanted. I was no match for him, and that's what terrified me the most because that meant that he could do whatever he wanted and I was powerless to stop it.

***************

Jesse's POV

I can't believe I did that, what a rush! But now I need a cold shower, I walked very slowly to the bathroom in Curtis's room. I turned on the water as cold as possible, and very reluctantly climbed into the water and washed my body off. I put on a nice pair of black slacks, a light grey button-up shirt, and a black jacket as I climb out.

Walking out of the room, I notice Curtis hard at work preparing dinner for us all. "Hey, what's for dinner," I ask him, trying to distract myself from picturing her in my mind. She looked so tempting as I left her standing there, eyes closed, and my marks all over her neck. She tasted so good, I imagined what it would be like to lose myself in her, and I was getting harder despite the cold shower I had just taken.

"Oh, I'm making steak's and pairing it with a salad for your lady!" he replies, without looking at me. I glared at his back, wondering if he was still upset about us moving forward with the second choice.

"Sounds good, and I'm sorry dude, but I have to move on to your second choice, at least you had a second choice!" I said calmly, not trying to cause any further friction but knowing we needed to resolve this matter.

"Because you only had one choice?" he growls, his angry eyes in my direction. "She was my Makena! You knew that, Jesse! But you gave up on her!

"I was forced to give up, maybe if someone didn't ruin her capture she'd be here right now! She would have been the first girl here, I wanted you to get your chance with her... After all, you are more on my level than Ruben when it came to our girls! But I'm the one paying all the money, and there is no way we will ever find her again!" I grit my teeth as I stood my ground clenching my fists together at my sides.

"Easy for you to say, especially now that you have your girl! He yells, stepping closer and getting into my face. If he wanted a piece of me, he could have it! I'll oblige him."

I close the distance between us, putting my face squarely in front of his. "Yes Curtis, I have my girl, you'll have one too... That's what we agreed to when we started all this!" I growl through my gritted teeth. 

I realized what had just happened when I doubled over in pain, the ass hat had just punched me directly in the stomach. I did not wait for an apology or anything else, I quickly raised my hand into a fist. I draw back and throw it at him hard, hitting him in the face. I watched as he fell back, I glanced down at him while waiting for him to stand back up to come after me. I drew up my fists and got in my fighting stance ready to defend myself.