36- My knight in shining armor

Makena's POV

"What are you doing with me? Let me go!" I yell out as the big brute carries me inside a large room and throws me on the cold hard ground in front of a rather large man. This man was dark in skin, and he just radiated danger, I did not like this whole thing one bit. He scared me a lot more than Jesse did, so I wanted to be back with him.

"Either you shut up little Bitch, or I'm going to gag you right now!" He snapped at me, causing me to gasp for air as I looked up at him with wide eyes. I watched him scold the man who was holding me down tightly with his hand. "Tie her to the bed, she can stay here where I can keep an eye on her personally," he growled at the guy. The guy grunted as he picked me up, he walked towards a cot, dropped me onto it. I wiggled my arms and legs trying to fight him and make it harder for him to tie me up, which was working until I felt the steel gun chamber pressed against my temple and froze on the spot. "Good girl, I actually need to keep you alive for my plan to succeed. Jesse will help me with the plan, shall we see if he really loves you?" My stomach ached as I stared up at this man as he held a gun against my head like it was nothing, I felt as the other guy slipped my wrists through some straps and then tied my ankles down. It's nothing really new to me, so I laid there and held still. The big guy holsters his gun and then puts a finger to his lips as if to shush me. "You need to keep your trap shut, I won't tell you again. Do you understand me?"

I nod my head as I notice him getting his phone out of his pocket. I watch him dial a number he clearly knew well and put it on speaker. I heard Jesse's voice come over the line and I immediately tensed up because he sounded so pissed off. "Hello, Marcel." As I listened to his conversation with Jesse I realized that he knew him well, and it made me wonder what sort of mess he was in. I had a gut feeling that anything with this guy would not be good. I did as I was told and listened quietly while they talked. He sounded so defeated when he agreed to meet with this man in an hour. He promised he would bring Charlie and that he would do this thing the guy wanted him to do. As the guy ended the call with Jesse, he pointed to the other guy who tied me up and was just standing there.

"You stay here with her, don't let her go anywhere as that is the only leverage we have against him!" He commanded.

"Understood, Boss!" the guy answered.

"Good, I'll be back shortly with Charlie. Don't harm her, in fact, don't even touch her." he shouted at him.

"Yes, Boss." Marcel leaves the room, leaving me alone with this guy who was staring at me with a huge grin on his face. "So, are you going to answer the question I asked earlier? What is so special about you?"

I look back at the guy, swallowing air. "I don't know," I whisper, and I hear him start laughing out loud, I glare at him. "What is it they want Jesse to do?"

He laughs loudly, "Like I'm going to tell you that!"

***************

Jesse's POV

After hanging up the phone, I lightly tap the window to let them know I have some information, as I see them leave and wait the minute for them to open the door to the room I was currently standing in, I relay the information to them. After I let them both know about Marcel and the phone call, I decided it was time to fill them in on what's going on in my private life and how we could rescue her from his grasp. I knew where Marcel's camp was and we devised a plan for Jake to go alone to rescue my girl while the Captian and I meet Marcel. The Captain will have the chance to arrest one of the biggest crime lords in the city. I am willing to assist the authorities in this matter as he had taken Makena away from me. I had to avenge Marcel; I had to send him a message that I would not just bow down and do as he would like me to do. He couldn't control me, not like this.