~Red~ Bakugou X Reader

"Kirishima's such an idiot, I don't know how Denki and him are gonna clean up by themselves," Bakugou furiously scratches his hair.

I squeeze his hand in mine.  "He just wanted to celebrate before you leave."

"Yeah, but he didn't need to throw a whole party," he scoffs.

We finally get to his apartment building, punching in the code to get into the lobby.  As we pass through, I spot the giant mirror on the wall.  "Oh, I forgot to take a picture of us before we left."  I tug our joined hands towards the mirror.

"Pft, you and your obsession with pictures," he teases, but I still catch the way his mouth turns up slightly in a smile.

"What?  We look good."  I take out my phone and angle it to capture our bodies in the reflection, but I can't find the right position.

"I'll take the picture, I'm taller."  He grabs the phone from my hand and raises it higher, pulling me by the waist into him.  "Smile, babe."

We take a few in different positions and faces, before he catches me off guard and plants a kiss on my cheek.  "Got it," he smirks.

My face heats up.  "M-Mean."

Bakugou shows me the picture.  My shocked expression comes as widened eyes an slightly agape mouth.  He then walks straight to the elevator with my phone and presses the button.

I follow him.  "Wait- Katsuki what are you-"

"I'm sending it to myself, you look so cute."  He starts pushing buttons on my phone as the elevator door opens.  We get inside and he continues, wrapping his left arm around me.

In that moment, the excitement of the party leaves my body, letting me relax into his warmth.  I snort out of nowhere, "Did you see how smashed Denki was?  There's no way that mess is being cleaned tonight."

"Like I said, Kirishima's an idiot."  He finally finishes playing around with my phone and hands it back to me.  "He was on his way down too."

I swipe through the photos, admiring my boyfriend.  Not to be smug, but I picked his outfit for him tonight and he looks stunning.  Red is definitely his color, it brings out his eyes.

Bakugou plants a kiss on top of my head.  "Enjoying the view, babe?"

"I told you to wear that button down, didn't I?"

"Doesn't it make you wanna take it off though?" he growls in my ear.

I can feel the heat all the way up my face as the door opens on his floor.  "Can't you go one day without saying something suggestive?" I mutter, scurrying to his apartment door.

"Oh, you love it," he smirks again, digging his keys out of his pocket and opening the door.

Katsuki's apartment is pretty modest.  His personality really shines from the burgundy accent wall color by the window, but nothing else really stands out in his living room.  His bedroom, though, is a huge mess.  There's some All Might memorabilia on his shelves, clothes scattered across his black comforter, random papers on his desk and chair.

"God, if your mother saw your room, she would beat you," I sigh.

"Which is exactly why I moved out," he responds, pulling a duffel bag out from the top of his closet and throwing it on his bed.

Seeing the item reminds me why I'm here, sending my mood plummeting though I try not to show it.  I've already been upset about it for the past few days, which is stupid because I know he's not leaving forever.  "I hope you already know what you're packing."

"I'm just going home, nothing fancy."  He opens his top drawer, pulling out a stack of T-shirts and stuffing them in.  "I don't know why you offered to help, I don't need any."

I creep over to his bag as he rummages through his drawers for more clothes.  I refold some of the shirts just to keep my hands busy.  "You're such a mess, Katsuki."

He throws a stack of jeans at me.  "I'm gonna get my stuff out of the bathroom."

I roll my eyes, neatly placing them in the bag.  My heart sinks when I realize I'll miss him for the week he'll be gone; his aggression, his warmth, his small pecks, his soft hair.

A hands pushes down on my head, startling me.  "What're you so down about?"  He sits next to me.  "You're not seriously that upset about me leaving, are you?"

"No."

Katsuki pulls me into his lap and forces me to look at him, resting his hands on my hips.  He's undone the top few buttons of his shirt and pushed up the sleeves.  "I'll only be gone for 10 days," he says softly.

"Yeah, but I see you every day, it'll feel like too long without you," I pout.

The boy chuckles.  "I knew you were stuck on me, I just never knew how bad it was."

"So you won't miss me?"

His hand brushes through my hair lovingly.  "Of course I'll miss you, dummy.  I'll think about you every day.  I need to make sure you're happy while I'm gone since you're like a lost puppy without me."

"Katsuki~" I whine, hitting his chest.

A soft smile spreads across his face before he places a kiss on my forehead.  "Whiny baby."  His lips trail down to my nose, cheeks, before stopping at my lips.  "Guess I'll miss that too."  He molds our lips together in a kiss that starts gently before slowly heating up.  Desperation slips into the heat, our tempo increasing as we almost devour each other.  My hands run through his hair and his hands roam my body.  His calloused palms reach under my shirt and trail up my back, letting me sigh into his mouth.

"At least I know your body will certainly miss me," Bakugou smirks as he pushes me to lay down, placing another slow kiss on my lips before hovering over me, raking me over with his crimson eyes.  "Don't even look in someone else's direction when I'm gone, you hear me?"  He lifts my shirt up below my ribs and his head descends to trail his lips over the exposed skin.  "Just to make sure."  He reaches a spot on my hips right above my pants, biting and sucking on it to leave a reddening bruise.  "There," he looks up from his handiwork.  "A reminder that you're mine."

As he replaces my shirt over the spot I can feel a numb soreness radiating from it.  Bakugou plants a quick kiss on my nose again.  "Next time, I'll have to bring you with me," he promises earnestly.

"Your parents wouldn't mind?"  My voice comes out shaky after the sensation that happened moments ago.

"They know how special you are to me, babe."  He stands up and continues packing his stuff away while I slip away to the bathroom.

In the mirror, I lift my shirt up to examine the mark he's made on me.  "Katsuki, why'd you put it there?  How am I supposed to wear crop tops now?" I frown.  It's too high for me to hide under even my high-waist pants.

He comes up behind me.  "That's the point.  I don't want you showing off to anyone while I'm gone."  He brushes his fingers up my sides, delicious sparks running along his touch.  "This body is only mine to see," he mutters into my neck and pulls me back into his room.  "Help me figure out if I missed anything."

I take one look at the halfway-filled duffel before laying down inside it, barely half my body fitting inside.  "There we go," I smile triumphantly.

Bakugou chuckles at my antics.  "What am I gonna do with you?"

It's only fitting that the first scenario is Murder Explosion Boy for my girl Chloe because he's her fave <3

The first three of these are gonna be similar scenarios because we imagined how all the boys would act in these situations.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Tiny Senpai