~Self-Care~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou

Back to writing some of my own content! I have an angst in the back of my head, but I think I can hold off on that for now. This one came about because of a group chat I have on Discord. It's in the same general universe as Quarrel, but you don't have to read that one to understand this one, it's just the same relationship dynamics.

Today is my day. It was the end of a stressful week of exams and I'm in need of a pampering self-care night all to myself.

I just got out of the shower and changed into a fresh set of pajamas, my hair still damp since I haven't dried it yet. The tension in my muscles have all but dissipated from scrubbing my troubles away under hot water. Soft music tinkles from my speaker as I don a soft character headband to push my hair back. All I have to do now is do some skincare and I'll go to bed. My soft sheets already call for me to grace them, but this is my practice to wind down before I get there.

Until there's a knock at my door.

I huff in a pout. Who the hell is that? I tie the ribbon on my robe tighter before greeting my uninvited visitor. My pout melts into a smile as soon as I meet a familiar mop of red and white hair. "Oh, it's you."

Todoroki's face scrunches in confusion when he notices my attire. "I just came to see you, but it seems I'm interrupting something."

I open the door wider. I guess there's room for my lovely boyfriend in my personal time. "No, you can come in." I pull him in gently and motion for him to sit down. "I'm just doing some skincare."

Like a puppy, he tilts his head curiously as his eyes follow after me to the bathroom. I silently wash my face with foaming cleanser. Sometime between me coming into the bathroom and rinsing the suds off my face, my boyfriend sneaked into the bathroom and started observing the whole ordeal. We remain there in silence, the only noise being the music still playing from my speakers.

As I spread a brightening mask over my face, he finally speaks up. "I'd like to try what you're doing."

His suggestion catches me off guard, but his serious face seeps with undisputed determination that makes me chuckle. "Alright, I'll help you. But first." I pull another character headband out from the vanity drawers. "We'll have to push your hair back."

I'm not sure if it's his blank expression or seeing his forehead come out of hiding, but I had the sudden urge to pepper his face in kisses. Sadly, the mask on my face prevents me from doing anything near that sort, so I settle for pulling his forehead for me to place a soft kiss on it.

His cheeks cover in blush. "Maybe I should've suggested this sooner."

I guide him to wash him own face with cleanser over the sink, only intervening to scrub his face with a brush and letting him rinse his face clean.  He sits in front of me on the toilet lid.

"Alright, next thing for you is the toner."  I remove the cap and pour some into a cotton pad.

"What's it for?" Todoroki asks innocently and closes his eyes before I can tell him.

"You put this on your face to balance your skin pH and prep it for the other good stuff you're gonna put on it now."

"But you didn't put it on your face.  Are you gonna put that paste on me too?"

Observant as usual, I think proudly.  "I usually put this on after mask.  I don't think you need the same help as me, your face is already pretty clear."

"But I wanna do everything you do."

I inwardly swoon at how childish he sounds despite his straight face.  "Alright, next time.  Maybe next week, it's a date."