~Little Fluffball~ Todoroki x Bakugou

This one featuresTodoBaku! It was supposed to be Todo x Reader, but looking back at the art that inspired this (above originally by heydenhein on tumblr), I realized I forgot the cat was actually Bakugou, so surprise ship I guess!  Enjoy~

Shouto didn't know why a cat was waiting in front of his apartment door so casually.  He had a mini staring contest with the puffy blond cat laying there like it owned the place and was locked out.  The feline had turned its head when it sensed the man approaching the door, leaving Shouto extremely confused, but minutely intrigued by it.

"Are you lost, little one?" he asked, kneeling down in front of the huge ball of taking up space in front of his door.

The cat's face scrunched up into what he could only register as annoyance, striking him as odd.  He didn't know cats could express such human emotions, not to mention them having such attitudes.  Thought, admittedly, he thought there was a tickle of familiarity scratching at the back of his head.

"You can stay the night here for now.  We'll take good care of you."  He stood to insert the key into his door and swing it open.

Without a moment's hesitation, the cat sprinted inside with its stubby legs and perched itself on the middle cushion of the couch, sinking down as it stretched and purred to make itself comfortable.

Shouto almost laughed at how it managed to make itself instantly at home, and how that space was usually where the man would find his boyfriend when he returns from work.  Speaking of, he wondered where his boyfriend could be at this hour when he was sure he had no work today.

The candy-cane haired man shrugged, figuring he would come home whenever he was ready, settling next to the soft hedgehog of a cat and stroking its surprisingly soft fur.  "You definitely remind me of someone special, little one."  A soft smile played on the man's lips.

The cat turned from its laying position to shoot Shouto another annoyed glare, this time baring its teeth at him.  From this close, Shouto noticed how the eyes were the same crimson red his boyfriend has.

The man only chuckled.  Being with his boyfriend had certainly made him immune to any pointed glares from anyone.  "You two share a lot of similarities, that's all.  Your hair's the same color, your eyes are the same, you have the same attitude as him, you even chose his favorite spot on the couch to sit.  I wouldn't mind keeping you as a pet for us, we'll see what he says when he comes back."

Shouto always knew he wanted a pet, something to share with his hotheaded partner, something to solidify and strengthen their relationship, something to call their own.

The puffy cat jumped on top of Shouto's lap suddenly, growling low and staring at him.

"What is it?  Is there something you wish to say?"  The man had no idea what to do at times like this.

"Meeeooow!" it suddenly yelped, placing a paw on his shirt, glaring its scarlet eyes straight into Shouto's soul.  Surely, this cat had something on its mind, but the lack of a shared language wasn't helping the situation as he can only stare blankly at the expectant animal.

In an exasperated huff, the cat pounced onto the floor and pattered towards the nearby coffee table next to the TV, taking a photo frame into its mouth and returning back to Shouto.

The perplexed man grabbed the frame.  "Yes, this is me and my boyfriend.  As I said, you two share many similarities-"

"MEEEOOOOWW!!!"

Shouto sighed.  "I really don't understand what you're trying to say-"

Once again, the cat growled in dismay at the dense man in front of him.  How can he see one single similarity between two people and immediately theorize that they're long last family members, but not put two and two together in this situation?