~Daisies~ Todoroki x Reader

I finished all my work for the week early and I took a nap, I'm so ready to get back to writing!  Enjoy this little fluff piece inspired by the above fanart by cheetaglow-ab on Tumblr~

Everyone in Class 1-A sits in the common room for breakfast, ready to get ready for another day at school, except for a few boys.  Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, and Kirishima come down later since they were out for an early morning training session.

"Hey Todoroki, the ice is out on the fridge, can you make me some for my juice?" Kaminari asks.

The handsome boy had just put his breakfast tray at our table with his friends.  "Sure."

The honey blond bounds up to the boy, holding out his glass expectantly.  Todoroki closes his right fist to materialize ice in his palms.

I don't miss the slight furrow of his brows a few seconds before he opens his hand, revealing not ice, but the heads of perfect white daisies.  The two boys and I blink at the strange occurrence.  He tries again, putting a little more power into his quirk, but ends up making a flurry poof-explosion of daisies coat his right side.

I can't take my eyes off him as time slows.  The perfect white flowers pepper up his bare arm and uniform short-sleeve, some of them softly flutters down to the ground.  But what really captivates me is the way one of them nestles itself in his white bangs near his grey eye.  The purity of his shock and the white flower petals frames his face in the most innocent way that makes me catch my breath.  Somehow, the pretty flower boy of our class looks magically more pretty in this moment.

Midoriya follows my gaze, turning around in his chair in confusion.  His green eyes light up at the sight.  "Oh wow, daisies!"

Everyone in the room simultaneously turns towards Todoroki, who's staring at his outstretched palm in astonishment.

"Oh my gosh, Todoroki-san!"

"They're so pretty!"

"How did you do that?"

The girls are having a field day, surrounding him in awe of this quirk he's somehow developed and gushing.  The boy, not used to holding this much attention, blushes and brushes the daisies off his arm.  "I'm not sure what's going on with my quirk today, I just had training and it was working."

"I think this one's way cuter!" Hagakure squeals, her shirt sleeves folding inward in excitement.

"I kind of wish you would keep it."  Uraraka's eyes shine, picking off a daisy from his shoulder and admiring it.  Tsuyu nods from next to her, sharing the same sentiment.

I kind of agree, I think, dazed from the scene still in my mind.  My eyes stay glued to the flower still perched in his fringe.  I hope it stays there for the rest of the day.  Please no one take it out.

"Why is Todoroki so lucky?" Kaminari silently weeps with Sero and Mineta in the corner.  "He always gets all the attention, it's not fair."

Even once we're in the classroom, Uraraka, Tsu, and Mina wouldn't leave his side, crowding around his desk.  The brunette asked Todoroki to materialize a bunch more flowers in his hand and started meticulously placing them in a halo around his hair, making a disconnected flower crown for the quiet boy.  He's not even bothered by them doing it, letting them carry on their business.

Ah, he really looks like the gentle prince he is.  I can't stop admiring him from the distance.  These girls really know what they're doing, it's illegal to make him more attractive like that.  My stomach flips when he glances up, meeting my eyes for a moment and I quickly look away, facing forward.