~Tiny~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader

Shoto never expected to fall in love with her when he did.  In his head, the moment you fall in love was supposed to be a magical moment, spiritual awakening.  A moment where the light is supposed to hit at just the right golden angle, a chorus of angels beginning to sing in his head, the world going dark around the two of them as they stare into each other's eyes as he sweeps her off her feet.  This hopelessly romantic boy would have believed in love at first sight had he experienced it, but it didn't happen for him.  His love bloomed slowly, but surely beneath the surface.

Not to say that Shoto didn't love her before that moment, more like it suddenly dawned on him exactly how much he did in that moment.  A waterfall of love had been building up from behind the dam of his heart and lay dormant, until he turned around and realized the dam has a huge crack in the middle and is rushing forward to flood him entirely.

Shoto's girlfriend boasts a cute 4'10" height with a curvy physique, though she's pointed out many times that she prefers to be called "fun sized" rather than "tiny."  She's tall enough for the balls of her feet to touch the ground on her computer chair in her apartment, and just enough for the bottoms of her feet to rest against the ground in the chairs at school.  Starting in her college years, she stopped wearing sneakers in favor of wearing ankle boots with a small heel in them just so she can at least reach 5 feet.  Shoto noticed the deeply worn creases in her daily pair and bought her a new one for her birthday one year.

The thing that makes Shoto's girlfriend look her age is her pleasantly curvy figure.  From any angle, front, back, or side, he can draw an S-curve on her body with his eyes.  In the beginning of their relationship, he kept his wandering gaze to himself and she was more embarrassed about it, but they've both gotten used to his now-evolved adventurous hands when they're alone.  Oh how he loves gently tracing every contour of her so warmth blooms inside both of them.

But none of those moments was the crack that broke the dam.

It wasn't the first time he saw her huffing at Bakugou or Kirishima for teasing her about how short she was.  Both of them loved patting her head and calling her a child, cuing the flustered girl to officially coin her catchphrase, "I'm not tiny! I'm fun-sized!"  Shoto would be left assuring her that her small height is one of the most adoring things about her, pulling her by her waist and pressing a soft kiss to her easily accessible forehead.

It wasn't the first time she pulled his neck to initiate a kiss herself for once.  Being small means Shoto would be at the optimal height to kiss her forehead and snuggle her into his chest.  It also always put him at an advantage for surprise kisses where he can simply lean down whenever he felt like flustering her.  Whenever she wanted to kiss him, she would have pulled on his sleeve so he can bend down to be level with her, eliminating her chances of catching him off guard.  But the one day she was completely fed up, she looped her arm around his neck and yanked him downward, effectively shocking him for a moment.  The look of absolutely smug triumph on her face is something Shoto will remember and tease her about even when they grow old.

It wasn't any of the countless times when he's laid his head on her beautifully thick thighs.  The right amount of cushion under his head as he reads his book almost puts him to sleep, like she's the perfect pillow he could ever ask for.  And one day when he turned his head to watch her reading with such an adorable look of concentration, a sneaky thought to get her attention entered his mind.  He pivoted over farther and blew a raspberry on top of her thigh, eliciting a yelp and a jolt out of her.  Before she can reprimand him for making her lose her place, Shoto had pinned down both of her arms and sat on her legs before lifting her shirt up and blowing another raspberry on her stomach.  The giggles that flew out of her mouth was music to Shoto's ears as he resolved to do that more often, erupting them into a wrestling match of tickles and laughter.

It wasn't the moment she wore one of his shirts for the first time and he chuckled out a comment that it looks more like a dress on her.  The cotton fabric was sliding off her shoulders and the hem went down mid-thigh.  And when she looked in his mirror and he wandered up behind her to place his chin on her head, he saw just how tiny she was compared to him.  His arms easily snaked around her waist and kissed her before hoisting her up by her thighs as she took pictures of them in the mirror.  He still has that photo set as his phone background to this day.

It wasn't any of those moments.

When Shoto awoke in the middle of the night in their shared apartment because of a dream he had, he decided to get a hot cup of tea to put him back to sleep.  On his way to the kitchen, he heard rustling and hurried to check what was going on in the already illuminated room.  Turning the corner into the room, he couldn't hold back his laughter.  There his girlfriend was, teetering on the sliver of counter space lining the sink on her knees, reaching up for a mug on the second shelf from the top, her face contorted into one of scarlet concentration with her bottom lip between her teeth.

Shoto crossed his arms over his chest and watched from the doorway.  "Love, what ever are you doing?"

She whipped her head around to glare at him wordlessly.  Though she knew Shoto never meant to put anything that high to spite her and her small stature intentionally, she despised how he was laughing at her miserably precarious position.

Shoto stayed back, partially enjoying watching her struggle, but mostly because he knows she's rather stubborn and would prefer getting it herself after going through this entire ordeal.  Once she finally reached a mug, she let out a breath of relief and set it down to the side.

"Let me help you down," Shoto offered, swallowing his chuckles to help her down safely.

It was a gentlemanly gesture, but her legs finally gave out on her and she tumbled backwards into her boyfriend, sending them both flying backward and landing on his abdomen with a harsh exhale.  She turned around and eased her weight off him, wildly asking if he's alright.

"Your lovely rear end nearly knocked the life out of me, what a satisfying way to almost die."

The adorable blush that colored her face made her straddle his stomach again just to spite him as they both laughed in the middle of the kitchen floor.

And it was then Shoto realized, the breath knocked out of him and his stomach crushed under the weight of his lover, that she had swept him off his feet.

It was then Shoto realized just how endlessly he loved her.

Now please excuse me as I go die in a ditch bc I fluffed myself into devastation again.

Yall better be enjoying all this fluff bc there's an angst coming up, just a warning ;)

~Tiny senpai