~Greedy~ Shinsou x Reader

I may or may not be projecting in this one... (College!AU btw)  I was split between Shinsou and Todoroki for this one, but I think I've written a lot of Todoroki and I need more Shinboi.  But if you guys want a Todoroki version, I'll write it too!

My friend blinks at me.  He's practically frozen with fear at my proposal.

"Come on, it's not that bad!  Why are you looking at me like I asked you to hide a body for me?" I whine.

"It's not that."  He puts down the drink he almost choked on.  "It's just...very strange."

I'll admit, it's a very unconventional request I asked of Shinsou, but it's very rational, I swear.  "I have scientific evidence to persuade you.  Science agrees that it helps lower depressive symptoms and stress.  And it releases Oxytocin and makes you happier.  Which I really think both of us can benefit from."

My friend sighs.  "It still sounds really weird."

"And it improves sleep."  I give him a pointed look.

For the first time in our conversation, Shinsou finally seems interested.  "Alright, I'm listening."

A grin splits my face in two.  "We can start at twice a week!  That way, it won't interfere with both of our busy schedules too much."

The violet-haired boy crosses his arms over his chest.  "What's so great about cuddling anyway?"

My jaw drops to the floor.  "Shinsou, are you telling me you've never cuddled anyone before?"  When his face turns red in shame, I know his answer.  "You poor, touch-starved boy.  How about tonight we give it a try, and then you can give me your answer?"

Shinsou levels a gaze at me.  I can't read what exactly he's thinking, but I'm hoping I'm pulling him to my side.  Spring is start to hit and I'm feeling both the emotional and physical consequences of so-called cuffing season.  Long, hot showers, wrapping myself in blankets, and clothing myself in hoodies and fuzzy socks to survive winter aren't cutting it for me anymore.  I want to say I'm becoming influenced by the amount of couples I see walking around campus, but it sounds more intelligent for me to say it's a natural instinct of animals.

But I know it's just an emotional thing, I'm lonely and touch-starved myself.

Shinsou rubs the back of his head.  "Where and when is this happening?"

The poor, confused boy stands in front of my bed.  "What am I supposed to do again?"

Huffing, I pull his arm into me.  "Just get in here and hug me.  I'll help you."

I don't blame my awkward friend for being hesitant.  He's not usually one for invading personal space and he's definitely not the hugging type.  Unfortunately for him, I am a hugger and physical touch whore.

"Just lay back like this, arm out."  I position him on his back before laying on my side, using his arm as a pillow and wrapping an arm around his torso, almost like hugging a life-sized teddy bear.  Feeling his warmth radiating from him, I hum in satisfaction.  "Just like that."

Shinsou eyes me, stiff as a board.  It's a cute expression, watching his face tinted in rosy blush.  "W-What now?"

I shrug.  "We just talk.  Or we can just stay here silently."  But he's still panicked about the whole thing, so I decide it might be easier for him to be distracted by conversation.  "How was your bio test yesterday?"

"It was...okay."  His gaze darts back and forth between me and some other object in the room.  "I think I messed up on one of the answers."

His arm under me hasn't relaxed from his tense state.  "Are you having trouble in class in general?"