~Blush~ Todoroki x Reader Drabble

Yall don't be mad at me but I posted this on Tumblr and didn't post it here because it was just a short read but I still did yall dirty and I'm low key kinda proud of this for a drabble...

Basically someone on my tumblr requested a Shouto x flirty reader and I couldn't think of anything else sooooo yeah I wrote this, enjoy ittt

"You cleaned up nicely." A smirk plays on your lips as your finger lightly touches your lip. "As expected from the most handsome boy in our class, I guess."

You relish the blush coating his otherwise emotionless face. His navy blue suit is immaculate, as if a minute speck of dust or lint is afraid of tarnishing his spectacular appearance. Neither of you knew navy was Todoroki's color until Aoyama so casually pointed it out when the boys were shopping for their prom outfits. He'd been so kind to stealthily snap a picture to give you a sneak peak of the special night. Because of that picture, you knew to select an ensemble matching his scarlet tie, as "those were the unsaid rules of prom couples" according to the French fanatic.

A flash of blue that nearly blended with his suit almost went unnoticed by you. As your boyfriend approaches your form, you feel his hetero-chromatic gaze sweep over you, his blush intensifying.

"Like what you see?" With a flourish, you give a little swirl. You never miss the opportunity to pull his leg or make his cheeks heat up. As much as it gives him a rush, it has the same effect on you. Something about knowing your teasing can still evoke a response floods you with something equivalent to pride.

"You look amazing, as usual." His hands clench at the ceremonial flower in his hands. "Aoyama said I should give this to you."

"And he would be correct." You step to close the space between you two a little more. "And you're supposed to put it on me while I put this-" You hold up his boutonniere matching the flower he prepared for you as well.

"I shall be the gentleman and put mine on you first." He states firmly.

You hum in response. "I love it when you take the lead."

Todoroki coughs and chooses to ignore the innuendo, as he typically does. After he's finished, you get closer up that you probably needed to pin the flower on his jacket. "You're getting a bit hot, Shou. Does me being this close to you already set you off?" You coyly glance up and bite your lip before returning to what you were doing.

Your boyfriend's head turns away, the wall suddenly more interesting than you. But you still continue. His head snaps right back to when you pull his tie and flash another smug smile you know he secretly adores. "You'll have to keep your eyes on me all night, you know." Parted lips graze his helix tenderly, his muscles strain against your touch to remain calm. "We're gonna have fun together tonight, trust me." Your whispers reverberate, sweet tones bouncing against his eardrums. You aren't expecting him to come back from your sensual ambush.

A frigid hand seizes your nape. "Count on it, baby. Rest assured, we'll thoroughly enjoy our night."

A sweetly tantalizing electric current flows through you, your eyes dilating as you savor every last raspy pitch and intonation.

You realize you actually like it more when he decides to flirt back with you.