~Tea~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader

Sooo this is leaning fem!reader because the idea I had while writing this was very fem, I'm really sorry :(

"Baby, you're clutching my arm very hard."

"I can't walk very well," I admit more giggly than I wanted it to come out.  "My feet hurt in these heels and the road isn't helping."  Truthfully, the path to Todoroki's apartment from Bakugou's is downhill and I might've had one too many drinks when I already have a low tolerance.  The last thing I want to do is fall on my ass and make my supportive boyfriend think he's dating a lush.  Not to mention, I'm not too mad about being able to grab his toned biceps as my own.

He stops walking suddenly and fully faces me, expression fully serious that I think he might actually yell at me for a second.  "Do you want me to carry you?"

Shame hits me like a truck and sobers me, realizing I'm acting childish.  "No, I can walk.  It's not that far anyway, I'm sorry-"

He gently grabs my face in his hands and bores his intense stare into them.  "You're obviously uncomfortable.  I'd really like to carry you," he states with authority.

No matter how many times Todoroki does this, I can't seem to get used to it.  The way his eyes glare into my soul with seemingly endless passion tongue-ties me.  On occasions when he really wants me to hear something - usually his professions of affection or persuasion - he'll make a point to softly cradle my head in his hands.  Sometimes when they come at random, he'll stare wordlessly before cracking a heartwarming smile or place a small kiss somewhere on my face before returning to whatever it is he was doing beforehand.

My face heats up and I want to avert his gaze out of embarrassment.  "I'm... I'm pretty heavy," I blurt out dumbly, saying the first thing that comes to mind.

"I can handle it.  I've trained a lot."

I can tell, I almost want to retort to fluster him too.

"Do you prefer being on my back or in my arms?"

My face turns redder at the thought of either happening.  "O-On your back," I mumble.  It's the least embarrassing of the two.

Todoroki finally releases me of his hands and eyes, bending down in front of me so I can get on.  Once I'm secured to his back like a child, his hands under my thighs, he stands up and continues walking down the sidewalk.

I tighten my arms around his neck, half scared I'll fall, and bury my face into his left side.  "If I get too much for you, you can put me down, okay?"

He nods wordlessly, which I know means he won't, being the stubborn, affectionate boyfriend he is.

I breathe into his neck, his steady walking pace calming me.  His natural fresh, airy scent mixes with the musk of his cologne.  "I'm sorry I'm too much for you," I murmur near his ear.

"What makes you say that?"  I practically hear the way his eyebrows furrow.

"I'm tipsy, walking like a baby elephant, you have to carry me back to your place like a child on your back."  I cling to him harder.  "I'm being a burden to you, I'm sorry."

He hums slightly, the vibrations caressing my arms around his neck.  "I did say I'd like to carry you."

I smile just slightly.  "You're just saying that to make me feel better."  I kiss his cheek fondly.  "Thank you, I guess."

The heat on his left side gets minutely warmer and I giggle at his reaction.

We finally make it to Todoroki's apartment lobby and into the elevator.  Though I tell him I can walk the rest of the way, he refuses to let me down, reasoning that it's faster for him to carry me.  Once we make it into his modest apartment, he strolls into his room and finally sets me down to sit on his pale blue comforter before giving me a glass of water to drink.  "This should help flush out the alcohol and keep you from getting a hangover tomorrow."