~Clingy (Alt Version)~ Todoroki x Reader

This is a redo of Clingy that's more fluffy like I imagined because the last one turned out spicier than I intended (and this was also going to end up being the same if I didn't stop myself from playing Love Talk on repeat dsfnoidsgbo), so I hope you enjoy~

There's nothing more adorable than a clingy, needy Todoroki, I've come to realize.

A sweet start to my morning was Todoroki's head leaning against the door frame, the most affectionately soft smile gracing his handsome features.  He was holding a paper bag in his hands, which he held out to me as soon as I opened the door.  "Good morning, love.  I brought you breakfast."

I took the bag from him, peaking inside only to see my favorite breakfast sandwich from the convenience store awaiting me.  "Wait, you woke up earlier just to get me breakfast?"

"Mhm, just for you."  Unbothered by me about to protest, he kissed my forehead to cut me short.  "I thought it would make you happy since you're not a morning person."

As I ate my sandwich on our short walk from the dorms to the academic building, his arm remained planted around me, anchored right around my waist.  Normally, he isn't the type to show excessive public displays of affection, but I didn't mind it.  For his troubles, I wordlessly offered a bite of my sandwich to him, to which he graciously accepted before pressing a chaste kiss to my cheek in thanks.

He's in an awfully good mood today, I thought to myself.  I could get used to this side of him.  I placed my hand on his around me and snuggled against him.

Once we reached the classroom, he followed me straight to my desk, pulling the chair next to me just to continue nuzzling me, almost falling asleep while playing with my hands in his.  Even as Kaminari teased him from across the room for being whipped, he ignored the boy and laid another feathery kiss over my knuckles.

"There's nothing wrong with being whipped when you just want to shower love on your darling," he mumbled cheekily just for us to hear.

"But there's such a thing as too much public affection, Todo."  I stroked his cheek.  "Besides, Aizawa's gonna be here soon, and you've displaced Mina for long enough."

"I'm totally fine with that!"  The pink-haired girl called from across the room with Asui and Hagakure.  "You guys have as much time together as you want~!"

"Seems I have her blessing," my boyfriend replied with a teasing smile, his face inching towards mine.

My heart skipped a beat.  "We can do this later when we're alone."  I reached my hand up to block his oncoming love-attack.  Now, this level of affection was turning strange.

His puckered lips turned deflated into a small - albeit, adorable - pout.  "Fine."  But something tells me he's not going to be satisfied wait that long.

At that moment, Aizawa walked in and Todoroki returned to his seat, but not before sneaking another quick peck on top of my head, his warm touch lingering on me for as long as he could before finally being out of distance.  I didn't even have to turn to see Ashido smirking at me, my cheeks and ears heating up at the embarrassment that everyone must have seen.  Aizawa's tired gaze even flickered between us, causing me to bury my head in my book.

During break, Todoroki's intense appetite for skinship and affection wasn't quelled.  I felt his eyes boring into the back of my head for the entirety of class, and I know he wasn't going to give up at all.  He was keen on getting what he wanted in any way he can.

Before going to lunch, I had stopped to talk with Ashido and Kirishima outside the classroom.  Todoroki had silently slid himself behind me, patiently waiting for us to finish our conversation so we can have lunch together as per our usual routine.  Slowly, he started migrating closer and closer to my body, wrapping one arm around me first.