Update: July 14

Hi everyone! It's Chibi senpai back with another announcement, but this one is a bit heavy on my part.

First of all, just as a side note, if you have a Tumblr, you should follow me there for extra content.  I post the same fics/drabbles from there in this book, but what you guys don't get to see are the headcanons I also post.  In the past two days, I've posted Omega!Bakugou with an Alpha!Reader, Bakugou's work ethic, as well as other ones I've posted in the past that you guys have been missing out on (Todoroki laughing, Todoroki with a busty s/o, having a spicy food eating competition with Bakugou, etc).  It's random-mha-thoughts if you're interested in following.

Now to the point of this update.  I've decided that, other than a LoV request that K3sha5 sent me, I won't be completing the requests I've picked up in the past month or so.  It pains me to turn them away, but it's a huge combination of factors that have led up to this.  I've been doing only requests for the past few months and I feel like writing has become something kind of like a job to fulfill for other people.  Don't get me wrong, I love writing either way, but I'm not always satisfied or fulfilled by what I put out as a result of requests.  Part of it is because I had such a huge list to do that just keep getting longer that I had to just write something out to finish the request and just get it done before moving onto the next one; nothing really worthwhile came out of it (at least in my opinion).  The other thing is I have a list of one shots I've wanted to write for myself the entire time I've been writing requests that I've said "I'll write these when I'm done with requests," but I never seem to be done with them.  And I've waited long enough already to the point where I've lost the initial spark of inspiration I had to write them.

Another major reason I wanted to just cut them is because I only have a month left before I start grad school and I've spent almost my entire summer working on requests because of burnout and I just keep dragging the time out myself.  I have a Todoroki book in the works that I haven't even thought of recently because of requests, and I'd really like to finish it before my vacation is over.

In a way, what I'm doing is selfish and it's not fair to you guys who requested, so I'm really sorry about it.  I have kept a copy of all your requests in my phone, so I will hold onto them and possibly write them when I have writer's block.  I'm really grateful for you guys sticking through my slow, irregular updates in the past few months, and I hope you forgive me for being selfish this once.  I'm still closing requests until further notice for all the above reasons.

All I really have to say is thank you and look forward to my new LoV post in my other book.  I have moved all of the LoV posts to a different book like I said I would, so if you're looking for them here and they've disappeared, you can follow that book to keep up.  That's all I guess, I'll see you guys then!

~Chibi senpai

Touch Starved Boys || My Hero Academia Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें