~Clingy~ Todoroki x Reader

Another request on my tumblr: "Hey! I know you're really busy rn and I couldn't bring myself to ask you directly.. (and you don't have to do this so soon! Only do it if you have spare time. ^^) but can I have a short(or long) todoroki x reader? Uhhh, I was thinking of Shouto asking his s/o for kisses, being needy, clingy and stuff. :3 just some fluff. Saying things like "Just kiss me already.""

I 👏🏼 have 👏🏼 been 👏🏼 DYING 👏🏼 to 👏🏼 write 👏🏼 this 👏🏼 I've been neglecting my baby for too long, let's get this bread!

"I don't know what's up with Shouto today, he's acting...different," I admit to Ojirou uneasily.  "Do you think there're something up with him?"

"Not really," the boy shrugs.  "At least, nothing I know of."

My loving boyfriend suddenly woke up this morning and became more loving than usual.  I'm not one to complain since I'm way more of the needy type, but it's strange for the dynamic to be suddenly switched.  When he knocked on my door to walk to school this morning, I barely even opened the door the entire way before he grabbed my shoulders and placed a long good morning kiss on my lips.  I was shocked to say the least, but he carried on like it was normal, so I didn't ask about it.

On our way to the classroom building, Shouto entwined our hands together before wrapping an arm around my shoulders and occasionally peppering a kiss or two on my face randomly.  He didn't even leave my desk while I was talking to my friends until Aizawa came in.  Before going back to his own seat, he took my hand again and kissed it, leaving me both warm and confused at the same time.

Oh no, did I forget our anniversary or something?! was my first thought, but after checking my phone calendar, I realized we never really celebrated monthly anniversaries anyway.

All throughout class, I felt his eyes on me from behind.  I just couldn't figure out what was so special about today.  A few passing thoughts blamed me for being a selfish and stupid partner; I only insist on taking all the love and attention in our relationship, but I don't give anything back or remember the things that matter.

It's only in this moment before lunch and Shouto going to the bathroom that I have to breathe and confide in Ojirou.

"Maybe he just got up on the right side of the bed today, he's just in a really good mood," my tailed friend suggests.

"But he hasn't been smiley, he's just been clingy."  I can't stop the heat from reaching my ears as I recall his touch and his lips on my skin.  "I'm kind of being spoiled today.  I can't say I don't enjoy it, but I wanna know what brought this on."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it," Ojirou waves it off with his adoring smile.  "I'm sure only good things could have caused it."

"You're probably right," I agree, letting myself relax though I know I'll address it later.  We continue talking about class from today as we walk to the cafeteria, I had to ask him to go over some things from class that I didn't get.

Suddenly, a familiar warm arm secures itself around my waist.  Shouto somewhat roughly pulls me into his body.  "You didn't wait for me?" he asks low in my ear, just slightly hurt.

The vibrations course through me in waves from head to toe.  "I thought you would just meet me there."

His other arm joins the other so he's standing behind me now, practically capturing me.  "I wanted to walk together."  He traces his nose from the side of my face down to nuzzle my neck.  "Let's eat lunch together somewhere else."

"But Midoriya's probably waiting for us-"

"He'll understand."  His voices come out with a slight edge as his arms constrict around me tighter.

"Um..."  Shouto and my head snap up to face my poor abandoned friend, his face red with secondhand embarrassment like he's intruding on something.  He flinches briefly as he catches Shouto's gaze.  "I'll leave you guys to talk, and I'll catch Midoriya up.  See you, (Y/n)."

"Thanks again for the help, Ojirou," I wave to him as he walks off quickly.

Before I can turn on Shouto, he's already placed a kiss on my tragus to freeze me up, grabbing my hand and practically dragging me down the hallway into our empty classroom.  The lights are off and the door echoes when it's slammed shut by my body being pinned to it, heterochromatic eyes boring into me.

"Shouto-"

His warm breath puffing onto my skin stops me.  "I wanted to be with you today, alone.  I want to be selfish and keep you to myself today, but I feel like you've been rejecting me."

I raise an eyebrow as a cold hand cups my cheek.  "I'm not rejecting you, I'm just confused why you're acting like this."

His lips brush just an inch shy of the corner of mine.  He's keeping both of us on edge.  "Enough talking, just kiss me already."

I can't get a word in before Shouto completely devours me.  He doesn't start off slow at all, going straight to high-passion kisses.  His chest presses against me against the door, his knee leaning between my legs.  I'm swallowed up by his intensity, following along with his movements, clinging onto his back as I'm taken for a ride.  The heat between us grows as our lips dance together, his fingers tracing down my sides and I can feel his searing touch through my uniform shirt material.

My head spins as his mouth trails open-mouth kisses down my jaw to the base of my neck.  Through the waves of electricity, I try again.  "Shouto, what's-" I sigh when he reaches the sensitive spot right at the center of my collarbone, making me grab his hair, "What's gotten into you today?"  He continues caressing that spot eliciting another gasp from me before I tug his head back for me to breathe.  "T-This isn't like you."

His impassioned gaze nails me before he calms down, taking a breather himself and leaning his forehead on my shoulder.  "I...had a dream last night.  You left me for someone else because I wasn't paying enough attention to you.  I was being too cold.  I was scared I'd been neglecting you this whole time and you didn't say anything."

My heart sinks at the hurt in his voice.  I encircle him with one of my arms and stroke his head with the one already tangled in his locks.  "I wouldn't do that to you.  You haven't been neglecting me at all, even before today.  I know you have a hard time expressing yourself, but you show it in other ways."

Shouto picks his head back up and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.  "I still think I need to give you more affection, love.  You deserve all of what I'd give you."  His peppers more light kisses up my temple to my forehead.

I chuckle at his gesture.  "I guess I can be too needy.  You don't have to worry, as long as you satisfy me when I ask for it, I'll be happy."

He travels down the bridge of my nose to peck the very tip.  "I apologize for acting childish today, I was being disruptive and I made you worry."

My arms snake around his neck.  "It was an unexpected change of pace, and fun considering we ended up in an empty room.  I like this side of you."

Shouto lets out a dark chuckle and presses his body into me again.  "Are you asking for this to become a habit, baby?"

"Mmm, not a habit, but every once in a while would be a nice surprise."

He captures my lips with a last lingering kiss.  "Be prepared for me to ravage you someday then."

Soooo that ended up way more spicy than I intended, I might redo this one in the future if I have time.

I probably won't be too active until the end of the week because of my finals, I'll finish the rest of my huge pile of requests then!  Please wait for my next post~

~Tiny senpai