~Balance~ BakuDekuTodo x Reader

This is a request from @wolfgamer123456789!  A beach day for a BakuxDekuxTodoxReader poly relationship ^^ This is gonna be wholesome, I'll try not to make it too harem-y.  I had to do a bit of research (both google and Yagami *cough*) so if it's not to your liking in any way, I'll fix it!

"Ahh, it's such a nice day to come to the beach isn't it?"  I stretch my legs out onto the towel.

Midoriya sets up a parasol above my head.  "Yeah, it's been a pretty long spring."

"Time to cut loose and have some fun!" Bakugou bellows, ripping off his shirt in one swift motion and rocketing towards the water.

"Wait up, Kacchan!"  The wide-eyed Midoriya lets of the umbrella post and starts taking off after the ash blond, only to pause and face me with a sheepish smile as if he's asking for permission.

"Go have fun, sweetie, I'm not stopping you."  I find it cute when he gives me those puppy eyes.  Who can resist him?

If he had a tail, it would be wagging, beaming from cheek to cheek as he runs after Bakugou, who's already left the boy in the dust.

"Dorks," I shake my head and smile to myself.  I notice Todoroki still rummaging through the tote bag we packed.  "You're not joining them?"

"I don't really like being in the ocean," he states blankly and pulls out a blue bottle.  "I'm fine watching them.  Want me to rub sunscreen on you?"

"Oh, you're right."  I turn onto my back.  "Thanks, babe.  I'll do yours also."

Todoroki straddles my back and massages my shoulders down to my lower back.  His alternation of his warm and cool hands run down my shoulders comfortingly with the heat of the Sun.  When he's finished, he leans over my back and places a kiss on my cheek.  "Done."

I sit up with a dumb smile on my face.  He's just so loving.  I pick up the bottle and massage his back with the sunscreen while I look out towards the other two boys having their fun in the water.  "Doesn't it feel like we're the parents in our relationship?"

"If you make out and mess around with your kids, I guess?" Todoroki snorts.

I hit his back so his body lurches forward.  "You know that's not what I mean."

The two boys come back to our spot, slick and shiny with saltwater on their half-naked bodies and hair.

"Kacchan almost drowned me," Midoriya whines and slumps himself next to me.

"Aww, come here sweetie," I coo and pepper kisses all over his freckled cheeks.  "Does that make you feel better?"

The broccoli headed boy wraps his arm around my shoulder, his cheerful expression melting my insides to mush.  My sunshine boy is so cute.

"No fair, Deku!" Bakugou roars, pointing an accusing finger at him.  "Don't get all nice with (Y/n) when you splashed me first, idiot!"

"Does the big baby want a kiss too?" I wiggle my eyebrows and make grabbing motions with my hands at the almost-pouting  boy.

He crosses his arms in front of him and looks away.  "No, I don't care," he mumbles in defense.

I decide to feint hurt just to get a rouse out of him.  "Kacchan doesn't care about me anymore, Mido," I whine to the boy next to me, throwing myself into his lap.

"It's okay, Kacchan's just being mean again."  The boy rubs my back and sticks his tongue out at his childhood friend.

"Shut up!"  Bakugou's ears and cheeks slowly turn red as he turns his back towards us.  "I don't want your stupid kisses."