~Chocolate~ Bakugou X Reader

I don't know what to call this.  Is this fluff? Is this crack?  Is this (failed) comedy? Is it cute? Maybe?  Was it fun to write?  Yeaaaahh :)

Reader is also going to be a bit of a firecracker here.  Lord Explosion boy deserves someone exactly like him, right?

"Hey (L/n), are you okay?" Mina slowly inches to the other side of her seat.

"Just fine, why do you ask?" I respond calmly, approaching my desk and sitting down.

She looks me up and down.  "Well, for one thing, everyone on our floor heard you kick Bakugou out of your room last night.  And for another thing," she points at my left hand, "You're doing that."

She's referring to me clenching and relaxing my hand gripper.  "Just need a little morning warm up," I shrug.  "And a stress ball isn't doing it for me this morning."  Usually I do this to warm up my Strength quirk in the morning.  By default, I can generate enough strength needed to pick something up, but when it comes to using my quirk to attack on my own, I need to warm up, which is why I always carry around grips or stress balls and I'm always exercising when I'm sitting.

The girl next to me shrinks back a little.  "Whatever you say."

Kirishima and Bakugou walk in.  At the sight of the blond haired boy, I quicken the tempo of my grips and clench my teeth together.  He takes his seat near the front of the room and Kiri rounds over to us.  "What's up guys?" he chirps, baring his shark-teeth in a grin before spotting my hand.  "I guess you guys really are having a fight."

I scoff.  "There's no fight, I don't know what you're talking about."

Kirishima and Mina exchange glances.  "Okay," he brushes it off, not wanting to press the issue.  "Are you excited for the exam results to come out?"

I lean back in my seat.  "Pretty sure I did well, I'm not too worried.  As long as I got an upper-middle score."

"I might've actually bombed," Mina whines, throwing her body on the desk with her arms spread out.  "Even after Yaomomo's help."

"You did fine, I'm sure of it!" Kirishima gives her an assuring thumbs up.  "And even if you didn't do that well, you just have to try harder next time!"

"Easy for you guys to say."

I shrug, "Just pray you're not dead last like Denki was the first term."

Both of them laugh at my quip.  I can feel Bakugou's glare boring into the back of my head, but I don't bother turning around.  I'm not in any mood to deal with him right now.

Aizawa finally slinks into the classroom wrapped in his yellow sleeping bag to start lessons for the day and I catch the other boy's eye by accident.  When I do, he smirks at me before turning around properly in his seat.

Did that bastard just-  I'm about to stand up and give him a piece of my mind when Kirishima restrains me, needing to partially use his quirk.  "Easy, easy, you can take care of him later," he whispers so Aizawa won't notice.

I growl low in my throat before relaxing and letting Kiri go back to his seat.

"You should really try controlling your anger, (Y/n), you're no better than him if you keep that up," she reprimands me, but I still see her shaking in fear.

I want to chuckle.  Sometimes, I question who our friends might be more scared of, me or him.

At lunch, we're all sitting at our table.  I made a point to sit in the middle surrounded by everyone else to keep all the spaces around me locked from Bakugou.